bots

85 Tauren Druid
i wonder what happens if u get a bg full of bots hmmmmmm
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I wouldn't know, I run Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If it's AV, Alliancebots will win due to map. Anything else, I'd actually enjoy watching that.

To the Ally, what are your queue times like at 90? I went Alliance to bg level my pally and found 13 min queues for 85-89. GG, $60 later I'm back Horde. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I saw two follow bot's failing to follow eachother before. I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Elemeno
I wouldn't know, I run Alliance.

Sucks to hear about your xbox man.

To the Ally, what are your queue times like at 90? I went Alliance to bg level my pally and found 13 min queues for 85-89. GG, $60 later I'm back Horde. :(

4-5 mins at 90.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Warrior
i can't feed my family bots have taken over my work
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Actually my brother experienced this a few days ago. He was doing a WSG and when the battle started 8 of the 10 people stood at the gate not moving or saying anything, so I assume the bots got messed up or something, same thing went for the horde because he told me no horde came to the flag room. He asked me if this was a new strategy people do because he didnt play for a year, but nope all bots. I have noticed a insane increase to bots myself lately and I must say, if blizzard doesnt fix this issue I will not do BGs anymore. Simple as that

And it wasnt a premade fooling around because they were all on different servers, so no plans or anything like that.
Edited by Heiden on 10/6/2012 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I imagine what you guys think about a bot with 403hks. And another bot with 104hks.

Pic by Tarvoz who was happy to join a 12 hours bg.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ez751f.jpg

BLIZZARD DOESN´T CARE ABOUT PVP! If bots started to show up in dungeons, blizzard would fix this problem pronto! Maybe adding a captch if you stay too long doing anything, or adding a captcha if you don´t do damage or heal.. Anyway, blizzard would care about this if it was in pve.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/04/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Moovux
i wonder what happens if u get a bg full of bots hmmmmmm

Back in the heyday of bots (early wrath I believe), I once had a 3v5 WSG because the rest were bots.

10/06/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Prescious
its never been over 4-5 minutes for random bg's either faction

That is definitely not true. Back in BC and Wrath before the battlegroup merger, queue times on horde rampage ranged from 10min-20min.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]