PvP Glyph of Momentum?

86 Human Mage
I assumed this glyph would be a must have for pvp mages, but it seems noone is taking it? Why is that?
Reply Quote
Because 90% of the time I'm blinking is when I'm stunned, and if I'm stunned, I'm going to be blinking forward anyways, and my playstyle is in line with blinking forward, not to the side.

It is not needed at all, but it is not a hindrance to anyone who wants to try it, or who prefers it over regular blink.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
ok didnt know if there was some downfall, just thought it might be nice for kiting purposes but after playing from BC until now as reg blink i wasnt too concerned
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's all fun until you blink while being knocked backwards and fall even farther off the edge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/04/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Icelancealot
It's all fun until you blink while being knocked backwards and fall even farther off the edge.

Pretty much this. It doesn't work how I thought it would at all, can't aim where you blink in a stun, and if you blink in the air--like when trying to recover from a knockback--you just keep blinking backwards, further helping the knockback. If you're in the air, you keep going that direction, even if you're pressing a different direction.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/04/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Xiun
and if I'm stunned, I'm going to be blinking forward anyways

blinking forward away from your healer into a WSG FULL OF RED NAMEPLATES

</3
Reply Quote
Not my fault you can't keep up with my AWESOME POSITIONAL AWARENESS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Edit
Edited by Nukaazul on 10/4/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]