What's your longest straight playtime on WoW?

90 Tauren Death Knight
I mean hours and hours of non stop play/forum surfing. Anyone is welcome to answer this is an open question to all. I personally can't be up for more than 30 hours straight else I start going loopy and will have everyone asking me if I should see a psychiatrist xD
Edited by Mælstromedos on 10/4/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No breaks for food or any other kind of break at all? Probably like 4 hours or so then O.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
One weekend I was snowed in so I played for 34 hours. Slept for almost a day after that.
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Rogue
59 hours i was found dead.

luckly I'm all good now
Edited by Coblebean on 10/4/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Longest time playing WoW in a single sitting?

hmm...

I believe it was around 64-67 hours.

/Highpaw
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
10/04/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Loans
Probably like 2 hours... I can't sit still.

Oh I got a memory foam bed and a 51 inch plasma on a dresser in front of me so I can chat with you all night long and then pass out in the same space without moving wake up hit up my HDMI2 and watch some TV then switch back to the forums or the in game world.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
10/04/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Kelvv
believe it was around 64-67 hours.

You know they say the more time you go without sleep its like being drunk so that must be like 10 bottles of champagne....

nice push though! May I ask what was it for?
Edited by Mælstromedos on 10/4/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
About 32 hours.........Last week....
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
My longest was probably around 18 hours when bc first came out.
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Rogue
I can't stay up more then 24 hours or so now, too much doing that when I was a kid playing console games. So, my longest is probably 24 hours, and that's when I decided to get my DK to 85 and kill DW on the same day; took 12 hours to get him there and another 10 to gear through HoT heroics/run DS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
When MoP dropped I did 85-90-fully heroic geared without sleep. Took me like three days I think. After that I slept for about 19 hours and it was glorious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Kreag
When MoP dropped I did 85-90-fully heroic geared without sleep. Took me like three days I think. After that I slept for about 19 hours and it was glorious.

Holy mother of god! I can't...imagine. xD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
10/04/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Kreag

Yeah I am moving along 1 level a day and spending time chatting around the forums ( while my guild prob doesn't want me spending my spare time here as a tank I do think 1 level a day is alright for 5 levels ).

There is so much exp in there I think it would be crazy to attack it all at once but that's a feat of endurance grats!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Mælstromedos

Yeah I am moving along 1 level a day and spending time chatting around the forums ( while my guild prob doesn't want me spending my spare time here as a tank I do think 1 level a day is alright for 5 levels ).

There is so much exp in there I think it would be crazy to attack it all at once but that's a feat of endurance grats!

Yeah I am working on my second 90 now. I am enjoying it much more now that I am slowing down but I have been up for 31 hours yet again so goodnight forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]