[Bug] Killing the Quilen, and Stones of power

100 Worgen Druid
I am currently experiencing bugs with the quest "Killing the Quilen" and by default the quest that goes with it "Stones of Power". Neither of these quests are able to be completed by me, it's been this way for 3 days now. I did make a bug report in game.

I was doing the quest, and took an instance que. Upon returning from the que the Quilen were no longer there, and the stones of power were gone. I tried restarting, leaving the area, going into a que to try to force a phase shift nothing.

On another note, My character is "phased out" in general to any alliance or horde, I only see npc's and when grouped with a party i am the only one that appears phased out.

None of this happened until the two quests bugged out, I believe these are important to open up dailies. Can anyone help? :(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
No one else is having this issue?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
stuck at stones of power quest. it seems im phased out as well.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Mines doing the same thing on my main. I've put in 2 reports and it is still not fixed. It's been 5 days. This is a huge issue because you cannot start Golden Lotus Rep grind dailies until this quest is completed. Yet again, Blizzard phasing fail.
Reply Quote
doing the same for me.. no stone guardian to kill
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It won't fix the problem, but I did find the quilen gurds you need by going into the temple. There are two stone guards who stand at either side of the table in the center of the room, and they respawn instantly, so you can get that one done. Still haven't found the stones though. It's be going on for about a week now. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]