Requiem Rbg team = ROFL

90 Human Priest
Pretty bad WSG with your premade queing randoms and it was just another game I walked off the GY and didnt rezz the whole game just watching streams afk lol ;)
Edited by Ondabeat on 10/4/2012 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm glad you care this much about your e-respect.
Reply Quote
12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to play this game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I sense much anger
Reply Quote
89 Human Mage
This thread title lied to me, I expected some RBG rage, instead you say they were in a random.. where you sat as a ghost like a puss. Grats on being a !!*!*@%.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Haters shake our hands, but we keep the sanitizer on deck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/05/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Psyops
Why are you gloating about getting GY farmed?

I believe he is trying to brag about walking off of the GY so he didn't rez.... sounds like sound logic on his part, amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Darkspear seems to have grown dumber with Swifty's presence.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
ITT: Alliance from KJ project anger on some random commenting about the hilarity of the graveyard camp.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey stack you may want to check those toons again. I see psyops and kevin commenting too.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
10/05/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Katstyle
Hey stack you may want to check those toons again. I see psyops and kevin commenting too.

ummmm why wouldn't they, i do believe i see 'Requiem' under their names
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/05/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Zànzibàr

Whooosh
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
10/05/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Silentfappin

I always enjoy seeing your comments, because it reminds me that dumb people are still useful in this world.

clever, just don't see the correlation between the guild named commenting, and the usual SWBRB scrubs attempting petty insults,

let it begin tho...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
He is really not too bright I think. I was responding to stack saying ally commenting on this post when in fact two of his guildmates were also. Ignore him. I will show you why later Silent. He has some anger issues and is not worth arguing with.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
haha, this should be interesting, please Kat, show us all...

and we are talking arena now huh rogue?.....guess you need to scramble for w/e you can
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]