@Everyone doing dailies (Both Factions)

90 Human Hunter
10/06/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Zulkir
Goblin Glider #1. Best thing about MoP.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Racked up quite a few HKs today thanks to Phantasmagoria or w.e that rando guild is.

Thanks for trying <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Stealth <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/05/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Kera
Everyday dailies are worth a good 10 or so HKs to me, and I'm a terrible elemental shaman.

LOL I think the faction guards get more... They always seem to "pile in" when someone attacks a Player blocking the turn in via Mammoth mount lolololololol....

Good news Everyone.. I fixed the poison slime pipes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
dat feel when you click an ally instead of the quest giver.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Especially when the enemy player model hadn't even loaded yet because you just flew in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pro tip, put your haunted memento in the bank or the guards at Halfhill will jump you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Racked up quite a few HKs today thanks to Phantasmagoria or w.e that rando guild is.

Thanks for trying <3

Why would you even post that? It just shows how mad you are at getting ganked... Unfortunately, you can't Ghost Wolf away from me fast enough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/10/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Soulyouth
Pro tip, put your haunted memento in the bank or the guards at Halfhill will jump you.

This annoyed me for so long till I figured out what was causing it
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah, I get it's a PvP server - and fair enough ganking out in the world, but let's face it, dailies suck enough and take forever without having people from both factions constantly fighting and ganking. Can everyone just chill the f out for a couple weeks?

The worst part is when I'm killing a daily quest mob, (a shared one, that everyone gets credit for no matter who taps it) and some idiot starts a fight instead of both of us killing it together. Sure, after that let's fight to the death 1v1 or whatever, but cmon, why prolong what is already a craptacular experience?

Make friends with someone on a PvE server and get them to port you to their realm for dailies? Sometimes the phasing and whatnot kind of stuffs it up but you can usually get at least a few of them done. I dunno.
Reply Quote
OP - Barth is a war zone. transfer off
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/06/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Zulkir
Goblin Glider #1. Best thing about MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Stashlet
There's more alliance dead than there is horde dead during dailies these days.

We must be doing dailies in completely different areas. :3
I don't start anything because I'm cute, but I get attacked a bit (jealousy) and they all die.

P.S. I'm cute, hehe. xo
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I ain't taking any prisoners. Just saying... I've ganked so many people.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I guess it depends on the time of day. Different people do dailies at different times. I've ganked a lot of people in the last few days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Have had a couple groups try camp me the last few days when they zerg me doing dailies.

Usually results in me going to make a cup of tea
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
;3
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
There's more alliance dead than there is horde dead during dailies these days.

What happened to WBSH being DA VERY BEST?

Didn't I just global you in Townlong?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
can one of you cool guys gank Ghostriida. he thinks hes invincible. alliance side btw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]