The Final Patrol ((Sign Ups/OOC))

90 Undead Monk
It's not too late to sign up is it? I've had my eye on this for a while, but I've had other writings to deal with...actually, I still do >.>
90 Night Elf Druid
I can't play WoW and use Skype at the same time, though.

I can give you my battletag though if you wanna chat :3 yes/no?

Sure! :D

Though, I'll have to look for it, while I know half of it, I need the number code ._.

10/06/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Jesterdeed
It's not too late to sign up is it? I've had my eye on this for a while, but I've had other writings to deal with...actually, I still do >.>

Can't sign up as a Pandaren in this thread if that is what you are going to sign up as
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I can't play WoW and use Skype at the same time, though.

I can give you my battletag though if you wanna chat :3 yes/no?

Sure! :D

Though, I'll have to look for it, while I know half of it, I need the number code ._.

Cenerae#1841
I will have a sign-up posted sometime tomorrow. Looking forward to this!
90 Human Death Knight
Is there a time frame of when this might be starting?
85 Night Elf Druid
What do those of us that are neutral do will we have our own starting point or will we just start with our respective factions?
Okay, firstly...

Important Message To Everyone!

I am notoriously unreliable. I may leave you hanging for days, I am coming up to exams, moving house, and working my last two weeks of my current job all right now... To a sane person, this is a ridiculously bad time to start a thread, but... I'm not sane, mwahahrahrr. So, please, bear with me. I respect loyalty, dedication, personality and quality. I may not post every day (I will try to), and I don't expect all of you to bust your balls in reaching the same time-frame, post as you can post, you may just have to catch up.

This thread will be fast paced ICly, but it still might take a few months or more OOCly. I trust those loyal and dedicated enough to deserve the effort of everyone here, will stay and press through the down-periods. I'm looking forward to a fun ride, and if you show me that you have both a personality and quality to deserve my effort, I will work with you to make this thread just what you want.

Now, questions...

10/06/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Jesterdeed

Go ahead, might start tonight, might start tomorrow... Like I said, keep an eye on the time-frame, I am not accepting Pandarian.

10/06/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Dristis
I am excite.

GET EXCITED!

10/06/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Sammuroth
What do those of us that are neutral do will we have our own starting point or will we just start with our respective factions?

You will be with the forces of Grim Batol, -or- you can suggest to me a starting place, but you will have to make your way to Grim Batol as that is where the story more or less starts.
Edited by Meep on 10/6/2012 10:28 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
ok so then could Sam start by himself and head to Grim Batol not anywhere in particular really, just fighting Deathwing's forces somewhere in the Highlands, and he hears about Grim Batol and heads that way. If that don't work I don't mind starting at Grim Batol, Sam is just notoriously a loner, he will work with others when neccessary, but he does his best work alone, at least in his mind:P anyway let me know if my idea works:3
It does. :)

My Opening Post will set the scene at both the zeppelin wreckage and Grim Batol. People can then post -whatever- build-up they want to, but should try to finish off at either one of the above two. The wreckage crew will be working quickly towards Grim Batol anyway.
85 Night Elf Druid
ooh so I could even find the wreckage

hmm decisions decisions:D
It wont be difficult to find. I will explain the situation of the highlands -much- better in my IC OP.
85 Night Elf Druid
kk getting totally excited for this, I have seen these patrol threads of yours for a while, but I always caught em after sign-ups were closed:(
For future reference, I always accept reasonably quality sign ups, at any time in a thread. I love new life, I'll not turn down most.
85 Night Elf Druid
will keep that in mind:3
90 Human Paladin
Ashok is ready to kick some !@#.
1 Human Warrior
So i have a question. Where would Valdemir start out? i want him to be in the patrol at the start of the thread, but how would i show that since he wasn't in the last thread? When would he have been allowed to join the group, how long would he have been with the group prior to the opening of this thread?

I think that's all the questions i got, but there will most likely be more...
It's okay, questions are welcome, it's a strange concept. Although, stick with the idea that you're not supposed to know some things, it's part of the mystery, you don't need all the backstory because the backstory is not important. It's, all about the now, the finale, this final push against the Twilight Cult, and through blood and bone no matter what you've got to succeed, nothing else matters, not race, not class, not the past...

Anyway, you can say you've joined the patrol whenever, you can assume at the beginning of the Twilight Highlands if you'd like. They set up a big camp you could have waltzed right up to. I'm going to slowly summarize what happened through flashbacks from Vimmi. You've got a time frame of 1-3 weeks being in the patrol. And you will start in the wreckage. Which, I'd like the remind everyone, and this will be clarified in the IC thread... we were not -on- the zeppelin when it crashed, we were just under it.
1 Human Warrior
ok thanks that answered the question!
Okay, :) So, apologies for the delay in starting the thread. It's likely to be this afternoon, (it's 7am morning for me). Like I said, reality has its talons around me right now, so I have other things I unfortunately have to do as well. >.< Just hang in there.
90 Human Death Knight
My body is ready.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]