Horde versus Alliance in MoP

90 Goblin Priest
Where is it?

I mean I see a lot of it in Jade Forest, but after our big Skirmish I don't see them again till Kun-Lai summit, which is just building up a foothold and getting some panda allies, then I don't see any more Alliance or Horde again till I hit 90 and talk to Auldin about getting those gates open, that's it. I heard this expansion was putting the WAR back in warcraft, I see a lot of Bugs and Mogus or whatever waring, but not a lot of Alliance versus Horde.

Anyway, if you saw some Waring, let me know I have two other toons to level up, and I want to see all I can.

you should come to frostmourne
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Damnit, this is really getting under my skin at this point. Find another way to keep PvP in the game, the Horde/Alliance war is just a bunch of thick headed dickwaving at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Where is it?

I mean I see a lot of it in Jade Forest, but after our big Skirmish I don't see them again till Kun-Lai summit, which is just building up a foothold and getting some panda allies, then I don't see any more Alliance or Horde again till I hit 90 and talk to Auldin about getting those gates open, that's it. I heard this expansion was putting the WAR back in warcraft, I see a lot of Bugs and Mogus or whatever waring, but not a lot of Alliance versus Horde.

Anyway, if you saw some Waring, let me know I have two other toons to level up, and I want to see all I can.

We've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating here for those that may have missed it. The start of the expansion has been meant to introduce (reintroduce) the war between the Horde and Alliance, but spends a little time introducing you to Pandaria itself. It's (at first) about exploration of this new land. Though, don't be fooled. The war between the Horde and Alliance is there, and will be progressing as the patches progress. The war itself coming to the peaceful shores of Pandaria has stirred up an old enemy of the Pandaren and needs some dealing with too.

Why was their not more storyline involving the war in quests? Jade forest was amazing with how well it kicked off the story line. After that it was all killing hozen mantid yaungol and mogu.

For you guys adding content usually means dungeons and dailies, dungeon groups usually move so fast that I miss the key story line and dailies are mind-numbingly boring, I pretty much refuse to do them now. I'd love to get the lore through regular questing with maybe a dungeon or two added in.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Where is it?

We've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating here for those that may have missed it. The start of the expansion has been meant to introduce (reintroduce) the war between the Horde and Alliance, but spends a little time introducing you to Pandaria itself. It's (at first) about exploration of this new land. Though, don't be fooled. The war between the Horde and Alliance is there, and will be progressing as the patches progress. The war itself coming to the peaceful shores of Pandaria has stirred up an old enemy of the Pandaren and needs some dealing with too.

I've got to ask, because I find it weird - how is it that there's an entire Alliance stronghold up north in Jade Forest, but the Alliance quest line implies that there's only a few handfuls of people on the continent when the Skyfire leaves? Is it simply for the Horde's intro to Pandaria?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I would like to say, on my realm the two world boss's have provided the fuel for some epic wpvp that I have not seen in a very long time. We do not need the sinkin CRZ to get things moving in the right direction. CRZ are for the gankers and misfits of the game. Real WPVP is more an epic journey for both side on a given realm. This having people from other realms come in and just taking over another realm, does nothing to prove dominance on that realm. Should not matter what the realms make up or ratio is, because wpvp should be done between those you been playing against for very along time. Matching both your strengths and weaknesses against one another.

Hopefully it will be along time before blizz puts the crz in pandaland, because we are doing just find right now on my realm. Not sure about the OP, but I have seen some very good mixing it up on my realm between both factions so far. Maybe adding a few world bosses in the old world would help to stir the pot even more. You want more people out and about that is one way to do it.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
It'll be interesting to see if we fight in Orgrimmar, albeit, it'll be a phased instance of sorts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]