Laosy Scouting Quest Bugged

90 Human Priest
Currently the Laosy Scouting quest cannot be completed. Lao Softfoot is in his cage but one cannot interact with it to free him. This is occurring for the dozens of players attempting to complete the quest while I was in the area.

I have tried reloading my ui and logging out.

This prevents players from receiving the follow on quest groups for Golden Lotus reputations, so it's particularly vexing.

Regards
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hoory there goes 2k rep for the day.

Not sure if spawn location matters but on Black Dragonflight he is spawned in a cage by the Behemoth spawn point.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Still bugged on BDF
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Currently the Laosy Scouting quest cannot be completed. Lao Softfoot is in his cage but one cannot interact with it to free him. This is occurring for the dozens of players attempting to complete the quest while I was in the area.

I have tried reloading my ui and logging out.

This prevents players from receiving the follow on quest groups for Golden Lotus reputations, so it's particularly vexing.

Regards
Reloading UI doesn't work. On two occasions I have had this bug. One time I was able to relog and it worked. The second time it wouldn't, so I completely shut WoW and it worked.

Relogging fixes most targeting and interaction bugs where the target is 'neutral' and won't let you target by body pulling it (in the case of unfriendly mobs).
Edited by Kaylae on 10/7/2012 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]