Looking for (old) Guild (members)

83 Undead Priest
Way back in Vanilla I was in a Guild that went by the name "Knights of War". I have very fond memories of that crew, Kilmore, Jabin, Zeeksmokems, Gakhan, etc. I've never stopped playing WoW but around TBC I had a 3 month period where I couldn't afford my sub anymore, and when I could I felt I just didn't want to play on skywall anymore. I regret this decision as i left a ton of good friends behind and as time went on I just plum forgot I even had my Priest. Years passed and I went through many a character, as the cataclysm struck I remembered my priest and transferred him to my then current server. As I played him I felt no sense of nostalgia as I realized I enjoyed playing priest, not because of the class, but because of the knuckleheads I was healing. Now I have returned to Skywall on a new character (Bruteshute a forsaken hunter) and I wished to reconvene with my old guildies. However upon a character search I find not one of the people I grew fond of still uses those characters (Thanks to linked achievements I now know they at least still play the game). If any of the old players from Knights of War remembers me, I'd enjoy catching up with you guys, later broskis. Hope to hear from ya.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Zeek abandoned his priestly ways to play a dirty rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
long time no see bro! like cali stated i stopped playing the priest and re-rolled rogue. Hit me up in game so we catch up! i really do miss the old days when we had to keep those scubs healed up so we can get our dang benedictions lol
Edited by Lechery on 10/19/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
Oh god Zeek, What up man? I'll definitely hit you up in game soon. You still in touch with any of the old crew?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]