All I want to do is heal.

1 Blood Elf Rogue

I saw a Paladin in Dread Wastes questing with Denounce Spam. >.>

I winced.

I tried that once.... It hurt to do, especially when one of my friends who plays DPS swung by to help do the quest later.

(paraphrasing) "I don't actually want to do the quest myself, I just want to heal people while they kill stuff."

And you can't do this with the quests in question because...?

I tried this, and the big problem here is that unless your questing partner is playing a fairly squishy class, you tend to feel like dead weight, since it's relatively easy for most classes to carry their own weight in dailies, and these dailies don't lend themselves to mass overpulling very much either.

Sort of the same feeling I get while queueing for Scenarios as a healer for that matter.
Reply Quote
50 Human Priest
I would support tabards only because I hate questing to begin with. The monotony of daily quests has already peeked its ugly head out and said, "Hi!" I want tabards.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The solution is in the thread. If you want to heal, grab somebody else doing the dailies, and heal them. I'm sure would welcome the help, and you're not taking their XP, because, you know, you're level 90.

Simple solution is simple.

Am I saying I want to do the dailies? Am I saying that I wouldn't rather be in a dungeon doing imy rep grind that way? No.

But you want to heal, you can heal... now start healing, damn you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The solution is in the thread. If you want to heal, grab somebody else doing the dailies, and heal them. I'm sure would welcome the help, and you're not taking their XP, because, you know, you're level 90.

Am I saying I want to do the dailies? Am I saying that I wouldn't rather be in a dungeon doing imy rep grind that way? No.

Yeah, but then I only said that with sort of tongue-in-cheek.

Healers aren't really useful when questing. There's no damage. So if you want to feel at all useful you have to start spamming your pathetic damage spells anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Its bad enough questing as a tank. The mobs have so much health, its like cutting down a very large tree with a very small axe. But at least you don't die easily. I can't imagine trying quest as a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Getting to honored isn't really a big deal, and in the past, you got a reputation tabard at that point.As a healer, there hasn't been anything I've been forced to do dailies for since BC, can't say I'm particularly thrilled. Someone who plays as DPS but has a healer offspec will have more access to healer gear than I will as a pure healer. That just doesn't seem right

For sure, its definitely different this expac, and I'm not especially thrilled with the change either, but I am just getting on with my day. I can probably con a guildie into helping if I really need it but I'm rather independent and enjoy know that I've accomplished something.

And at least with these you start gettign rep for the right faction from the get go. I hated Therazane. I only ever did that on my main and figured it wasn't worth the headache for alts to have a shoulder enchant.

Cheers,
Zen
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I run into the problem that when I get home from work my guildies have have already done their dailies and they want to do dungeons. And I'd rather do dungeons so a lot of time my dailies aren't getting done. Which wouldn't be a problem if that wasn't the only way to get reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I remember fondly the days when I had a boyfriend who played WoW with me, and so all my dailies starting with IQD and onward until we broke up in the early Cata era were done with a trusty DPS minion to kill all things for me. :P

I have a different boyfriend now who plays L4D2 while I play WoW and has no real interest in trying mmos with me. QQ. Hence, kitty offspec for leveling and for dailies.

I miss rep tabards too, I am hoping the dailies won't be too bad this time. I've already sort of decided that my alt going forward is going to be a mage - pure dps for the first time in years. My holy/disc priest and resto sham will be gathering dust for the foreseeable.

I don't know about y'all but for me at least, leveling has been downright PAINFUL this expansion. As evidenced by me still being 6 bars away from level 90. -_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]