Thinking about transfer here

90 Tauren Druid
I'm from an overcrowded, alliance dominated realm (Stormrage), and I'm not too happy with tons of alliance players everywhere I go. The Horde side is slowly dying, most of the raiding guilds have left the server. My guild just lost some good players as well...

Anyway, I'm wanting to know how the Horde side is on this server. AH, PVE, raiding guilds?
I'm a resto druid who knows his class well. I'm looking for a raiding guild that plans to push through all of the MoP content as it comes out and completes the raids.

I plan to leave Stormrage, nonetheless.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You'll be happy to know that this is a very horde dominated server. AH economy is very good, lots of active horde players, raiding guilds etc. I also transferred from a dying server and am very happy here. Created a lvl 1 orc to explore trade chat and AH on this server before transferring.

Currently am in a small raiding guild looking to raid current content and progress forward. We would be glad to have you on our team if you decide that hyjal is right for you! Feel free to message me in game!

~Iysiss
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Culture Shock recently made the faction transfer from Alliance to Horde here on the Hyjal server, and we are nothing but pleased. The AH economy is great, there are already MSV pugs being advertised in trade chat, and raid progression for many guild is going great.

We are currently recruiting for our 2nd raid group, and if you are interested feel free to get a hold of me via Battletag. Bere #1120. Good luck with your decision to transfer, and can't wait to hear from you!

-Bere
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Well as you can see hyjal is predominantly horde and a great server full of many options and various schedules for you to raid, pvp and make the monies. My guild transferred about a year so here and we couldn't be happier. Best of luck on your decisions and hope you find something to fit what you're looking for.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Thinking of transferring to Hyjal myself. Tired of getting corpse camped when trying to quest >_>. Glad to see good words about the AH economy and some nice folks responding. :)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
My guild transferred here from a dead server at the end of Cata. With the prospect of a fresh start on such a vibrant server, we were even able to convince our guildies who had quit to return to the game. Now that they're back, we will be starting to raid soon. So far we are very happy to be here on Hyjal!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]