Pally question

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Pally vs Druid
is Pally better and more fun? if so why?
i want to roll a pally
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/06/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Rotingzombie
i want to roll a pally

Then roll one.

10/06/2012 01:22 AMPosted by Kuzak
Pala are the worst class of the game right now.

Then stop playing one.
Reply Quote
Is not fun doing no dmg and no heals.

go away troll
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Rotingzombie
if so why?

Why?

Because we are the most FABULOUS class in the game thats why! ONLY Paladins are fabulous enough to have PINK as a class color.

We are perfect in every way. From our perfectly manicured fingers to our glorious glorious class.

Just look upon our splendor as we pass by walking in utter perfection. You cant get this from a mangy druid

/HAIRFLIP
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We Paladins are pretty awesome. Whether we're more better/more fun than Druids fluctuates with the whim of the devs and is highly subjective, respectively. If you want to play a Paladin, play one; it's the only surefire way to find out if you like it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/06/2012 02:21 AMPosted by Celyndrashad
/HAIRFLIP

/hairflip

Also, OP: you get to hairflip.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I have an 85 of each class and went with a pally for MoP. My boomkin is fun to play though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I was a Druid from BC to Cata. Switched to my pally during 4.2 and I havn't really found the interest back in druids. They are both very fun to play but for me personally, I enjoy my pally more than my druid.

I think it really just depends on your play style and what you are looking for but they are both a lot of fun and very flexible.
Reply Quote
i made a pally to lvl 16 and man i have had much more fun then that then the enitre time playing m dk pally is awsome i had 5 guys trying to kill me at arathai basin so funny heal stun heal attack stun heal LOL r Pallys still op at high levels? prot is op
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is not fun doing no dmg and no heals.

...I just rolled a BG with you were you spent half the time complaining about being a Paladin and saying your sub was expiring tomorrow, while ignoring a whole bunch of carts that were easily capturable and following the rest of the mouth-breathing zergers.

Believe me when I say that your leaving will be no great loss to the Paladin class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In fairness to Kuzak, Paladins who can't decide whether they're gearing for PvE or PvP hit/exp caps, and who don't enchant their gear, and who use two gathering professions, and who have agility trinkets, and who have multiple unused major glyph slots, actually do perform quite poorly.
Edited by Ravicana on 10/7/2012 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]