Herbalism bug ???

1 Orc Warrior
Wife has made a new character and taken herbalism, no where in her track abilities does it show find herbs. When training Find Herbs was not shown as being learned...any knowledge on this??
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Was able to reproduce it myself, made a monk horde and was unable to train Find Herbs at any profession trainer. Made a mage but he was uneffected. May posibly be a monk only bug. Ticket/Bug report has been put forward
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I am experiencing this as well, just made a Druid, Night Elf level 1, picked up Herbalism but did not get the Track Herbs spell. I was able to pick up Mining and Track Minerals working just fine.
Reply Quote
I just experienced this last night. Made a new human rogue herb gatherer, and did not get the Find Herb ability. Untrained and relearned Herbalism, still no ability. Halp!
Edited by Luxredux on 12/13/2012 4:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you, Mavra: my alt was experiencing the same problem as above posters.

What was the explanation for changing the game such that "Find Herbs" requires Level 3, while "Find Minerals" still only requires Level 1? I know that most characters "should" at least be level 5 by the time they reach the profession trainers if questing, but it seems odd for the discrepancy between Herbalism and Mining.

Apologies for necroing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]