Scenario loot

90 Human Monk
How does it work?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All I can say is i've done 8 or so of these. Never got a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Do arena for a weapon as soon as you ding 90,

Never touch the other wastes of time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
They have loot?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
When you complete a random one, you seem to have a 10% chance of getting a blue class-specific item with a 25% chance of rolling stats you want.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Do arena for a weapon as soon as you ding 90,

Never touch the other wastes of time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
did 4 scenarios this evening, got loot from each run, 1 piece for my healing gear, 2 pieces for my DPS gear, all heroic item level. could just be lucky though
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The arena one (the replacement for Crucible of Carnage and the other five-fights gladiator-style from previous xpacs) has a quest weapon of ilevel 450.

In other scenarios, if you queue random, you get a little treasure box that has a chance at having gear.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Pandanol
did 4 scenarios this evening, got loot from each run, 1 piece for my healing gear, 2 pieces for my DPS gear, all heroic item level. could just be lucky though

Ya, incredibly lucky, it's somewhere in the 10-15% chance range, with the gold rewards barely paying for repairs, and heroics (Even secondary runs) offering better or similar VP/Hour, the Scenarios are really too low reward if you have the 435 level to que for Facerolls (and with that nerf, Dreadwastes should have everyone in heroics before even dinging)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]