About prowl...

100 Tauren Druid
Is it just me or has prowl gotten weaker?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
In guardian spec you do not receive the bonus stealth (provided by the passive talent Feral Instinct) of feral and rogues.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/06/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Antipodus
In guardian spec you do not receive the bonus stealth (provided by the passive talent Feral Instinct) of feral and rogues.

I'm talking about feral cat spec. I guess you don't know about it, but Blizzard put in the ability for people to have a second spec on hand to switch two and fro at any time
Edited by Yzzami on 10/6/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I did notice that things seem to see me from pretty far away sometimes. Dunno.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What things? rogues have ability that allows us to detect stealth....well I personally carry cat eye potion i think. lets me notice more stealths
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yeah, I feel like I get noticed a lot more easily than I should. Feral Stealth breaks pretty regularly, so it wouldn't surprise me if the part of the code that makes it equivalent to rogue stealth fell off again. Or whatever it does. Esplode?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
one of the only issues i've noticed lately with prowl is how Displacer Beast prowls you AFTER throwing you 20 yards forward. other than that i haven't had many issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]