470(SFirst Ulduar+TOGC) DK DPS LFG 3/6 EXP!!

90 Worgen Death Knight
Item level 470 in both Frost and Blood, current experience: 3/6
WILLING TO FACTION CHANGE IF NEED BE.

Hello, I'de like to bore you with my history.

Before i begin, I am currently looking for a 25m Hardcore raiding guild to progress through MOP content.

*I'm looking for 3-4 Night's a week, Late night preferred; Possibly after 10:00 pm EST.

**Loot Council is a must; Also would like a guild with a previous history and leadership Stability.

A little bit about me,

I live in Atlanta, GA.

Current progression: 2/6 (with 3rd boss experience)

Main: Takenja (90) DK (Frost/Blood)
/played: 165/21/13/33
/played @ 90 2/17/7/21
Character Created day of Wrath, and played as main thus far.

I played every expansion this game has seen, including Vanilla WOW Beta.

I Dpsed as a rogue in Vanilla the entire time,
We made it to Naxxrammas before the best of the guild merged with another guild in preperations for TBC, I was not included due to a personal choice in that merger. I stood with the GM until TBC Came out, and we parted ways.

In TBC I played my Holy paladin through Kharazhan Gruul and Magtheridon.
in SSC I swapped to Prot Pally, And helped the guild down Tidewalker and the rest of the content.

Through Hyjal i remained Protection, as it is now my fully gearred mainspec.
In black temple I tanked up to Illidan. Guild broke up, and i retired until WOTLK.

In the beginning of WOTLK, I created a guild called Five copper Footlong with leadership of Mad Men. We merged 5 Player's, and they're 5 player's, and created a 10 man atmosphere and began running Naxxramas and current content the same day.

We cleared Naxx the first night, and began working on achievement's throughout the expansion for mounts.

We managed to achieve server 2nd Three - Drakes - 25 2 weeks later thanks to graceful recruiting.

My guild broke up once we began Ulduar 25m Hardmodes, Because of attendance issues. The group of Core raiders i became close too decided not to waste anymore time, and felt the need to transfer off of the server and join a guild called "Really bad players" - Terenas.

RBP(Really bad players) broke up shortly after, due to inconsistent attendance also. The guild then transferred and we merged with "Smiles for Miles" - Darrowmere.

Within Smiles for Miles, we managed to complete Celestial Defender (Server first Algalon 25) then Hardmode Anub'arak in TOGC.

We clearred up to Heroic Lich king pre nerfs (5%) and just couldnt down him before any major nerfs.

We spent the rest of the time in WOTLK Just goofing around, gearring up alts and prepping for Cataclysm.

Due to the birth of my child, I had to quit Cataclysm about 2 months into the expansion. I am returning now for Mists of Pandaria and am looking for a Suitable, Mature, and Stable guild to raid in.

I have always been a competitive DPS player in Raids, and dungeons alike. I had a major reputation within our server as one of the top DKs within that server (Darrowmere). I still uphold my respect and reputation by playing the best i can while maintaining my mature attitude.

I can handle any constructive criticism and actually encourage people to be straight forward when it comes to letting me know i'm messing up, although hardly ever screwing up an encounter past the "3 Pull Learning Curve" Maximum.

If you are a hardcore or Semi-hardcore guild looking for a serious, 100% Raid attendee, Please introduce your guilds information to me, and i will be looking forward to a Ventrilo/mumble/skype interview

My REAL ID Tag is Takenja#1389 ; Please feel free to whisper me in-game as i am very active and willing to respond to any interests in my post.

I am really looking to transfer / faction change if needed to be in raid before next reset.

Thank you for your time in reading this, And i hope you are impressed. I've been playing this game a very long time, and i need a very stable guild that's gonna be around awhile to support my raiding needs. You wont be disappointed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
To Zee Top
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Infectious is currently recruiting for 10-man raid content for Mists of Pandaria! These are Core Positions for our new Weekend Raid Times! We are located on Elune(US) Alliance.

Raid Days & Times
Friday-Sunday 6:00PM-10PM(Server/Central) (7-11 Eastern)

Currently Seeking...
1 Healer-Preferring Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
2 Melee-Rogue & Either Warrior/DK/Ret
Ranged-Hunter
(See Requirements Below)

Requirements
No Drama-Bring a good attitude, be respectful.

Maturity-18+ We're a fun guild with an adult atmosphere where mature content is not only allowed, but often instigated. With that being said we get !@#$ done.

Attendance-Near and consistant 100% attendance is required for raid positions. We understand that real life happens, just don't make it habitual. As a small guild we may not have replacements for everyone, especially since we run with a core group.

Performance-Everyone is expected to perform at a professional level and bring your "A Game" to every raid. A lot has changed with Mists of Pandaria.. Learn it and embrace it!

Required Addons
Ventrilo-Microphone not required, but you must be able to listen to instructions. Prior to being brought into the guild you will be interviewed on vent.

Deadly Boss Mods-Big Wigs, etc. Don't stand in it if it hurts.

Loot Distribution
As a small guild focusing on 10man content we just use a free roll system. If for whatever reason we are struggling in a certain area or encounter due to a specific gearing issue we may opt to give gear to a specific player taking Attendance & Performance into consideration.

Casuals
We welcome casual & PvP players who are interested in hanging out with us when we aren't raiding, alt runs, etc. Whether you just want a fun, mature atmosphere or if you're tagging along with someone who is a raider, come on in!

Applying
If you're interested in applying add me!

RealID:JBridger@Ymail.com For the Subject put "Guild Application" and hit me up if i'm on. If i'm not, I'll see you when I log on!

Once I get a hold of you I will invite you on vent for a brief Interview.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there mate, Burn Phase is an australian weekend 25m guild, we raid 12:00am - 3.30am EST Saturdays & Sundays (you'd stay up fri/sat nights). We were 8/8H in DS25 however we moved down from 4 days a week to 2 days a week and moved from 10s to 25s in july as the guild wanted a lower commitment raid schedule and a bigger raid size, as a 10 we completed 5/5H ToC, 12/12H ICC (11/12H in 25), 11/13H T11 (10) & 7/7H T12 (10) with 8/8H in DS (10 & 25). We are a guild with a proven track record and a long raid history & we're aimed at players who do not have the time to raid 4+ nights a week or players who do not want to raid 4+ nights a week.

I'm interested in a skilled Frost/UH DK for MoP & Beyond. I'd like a chat with you if you're willing to bend on the 3-4 day a week minimum. As a quick note, we have not yet officially resumed raids (we resume on the 13th).

If you're interested you can check out our website & apply at Burn-Phase.com If you have any questions feel free to direct them to me via real-id/battletag (The-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or Alemenara#1239)

Cheers,
Alemenara
~GM of Burn Phase
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!

Currently our main needs are:

DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!

TANK-anything but prot pally

HEALS- DRUID, WW

CURRENT PROGRESS:
US 88TH
SERVER FIRST
6/16 NORMAL

Past Progress

8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)

ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Currently we are 2/6 Mogu'shan Vaults and in the top 175, we have finished each of the last four tiers in the top 220 in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

High Priority
Warlock
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Strength DPS of all kinds!(Currently we have 1 DK and 1 Warrior)

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Veiled

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hey Takenja, we are in need of a exceptional dps DK. If you are available 7:30PM-11:30PM EST on Tues., Wed., and Thurs. check us out at http://www.semanticsguild.com

History
<Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

US #71 25man DS
Realm First 90 Rogue, DK, Hunter
Realm First Glory of Pandaria Hero
Realm First Working As A Better Team

Expectations from Applicants
We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of not only your class, but to show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character.

Loot Policy
We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Progression
4/6 Normal 25m. Will be getting 6/6 and starting heroics Oct. 9th.

Point of Contact
RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
Mage - High need
Boomkin - High need
Exceptional Ranged DPS - High need

Melee
DK
Rogue

Tanks
*Closed*

Healers
Holy Paladin

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST
Tuesday-Thursday

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Edited by Durzoblintt on 10/7/2012 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We are doing MV Wed and Thur and have immediate core spot for you.

10m Raid times Tue Wed Thu 8:30 - 11:30pm est. Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com so we can set up a time to chat via skype or vent. Will pay for transfer if accepted.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind
Formerly known as <After Life>, Victory or Whatever was a rename situation at the end of wrath content. The guild was 25 man focused through all of BC and Wrath before dropping to 10 man at the start of Cataclysm. A top 50 US 10m through tier 11 content, suffering a setback in rankings during firelands before moving back to the more enjoyable and fun raiding atmosphere of 25 man content for DS. We achieved 8/8H DS during 15% in our first tier as 25 man and have continued to improve upon our success. We feature the most unique and enjoyable raiding atmosphere, one that is not found anywhere else!

[13/13 H-T11] - [7/7H-FL] - [8/8H-DS] [6/16-T14]
*Our progression is sighted solely on 25 man content, We will *NOT* consider going to 10 man for any circumstances. We *ARE* a 25 man progression guild!

We supply guild bank repairs, food, potions, and flasks for each raid. We in return ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and have fun, but if you're derping, expect constructive criticism. We do not belittle people in our raids.

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Recruitment *needs*
Our following recruitment is focused on, but not limited to the following classes/specs

Tanks
Death Knight
Paladin

Healers
Mistweaver

DPS
Feral Druid
Ele / Enh Shaman
Ret Paladin
Warlock
Mages *YES, MULTIPLE
Windwalker

*Our recruitment needs may seem heavy, however we're not looking to fill open spots. We are a progression guild and will continue to improve our roster with the best available talent. We are not recruiting for bench spots, we're recruiting you to earn a spot as a core member of our raid team. EXCEPTIONAL DPS will never be turned away regardless of class/spec.

Contact Us
Feel free to contact and officer in game, or use the following methods of contact.

Real Id
(Pjmiagi) colby_1471@hotmail.com
(Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
(Ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com

Website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
LF a Melee dps atm we are 6/6 and planning on starting heroics soon hit me up if interested. We are 10m
Edited by Rezi on 10/9/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]