No pet battle quests

(Locked)

90 Human Hunter
10/09/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Rhø
This is probably what I'm trying to say, I just don't know who the NPC's are to state their names. I'm not getting dailies, true, but I'm also not being sent out to fight the pet battle masters in the world with ANY quests. Nothing happens. I never got any quests past the ones that teach you how to pet battle.

I'm just going to quote this for emphasis, since... this post seems to have been turned into a post about the dailies, but that's NOT the issue the OP is even having. >>;

OP, I believe the quest you're looking for is called "Julia, The Pet Tamer." If you open a ticket saying that this is the quest you're not getting, you might be able to get more help.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm not the OP, but I have opened a ticket, stating that I did not get the auto-quest 'a tamers Homecomming'... and was just told to go to Wowhead or wowwikki. Gm's are not being helpful today it seems.
85 Tauren Druid
On my alliance character I was able to pick up the pet battle quests, but Verzok or whatever the name of the orc is in Ogrimmar, have no quests to give me. I made a ticket and it took 3 days to be anwered only to tell me that GMs cannot give me 'hints' and I should go read wowhead. I also cant buy any of the pet tamer racial pets because for some reasons all my chararacter dont't have pet battle trained in the spellbook and it requires it to buy them, but I trained it already, there is no option to retrain it. The GM completely ignored that question and didn't answer it :(
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Nativa, I got the same response from the GM, and it's like he didn't even want to talk to me, as from what I read on the ticket, I was online at the time, and he just gave me the "go check wowhead" answer, and set it so, I couldn't complain about being given the wrong answer.
90 Human Rogue
So I am still not getting my pet battle dailies and I definitely have the Taming Eastern Kingdoms achievement. Like most everyone else that posted here I got the dailies one time and one time only and then they never returned. The thing I'm wondering is how many times do we have to read that the issue has been hot-fixed with no actual improvement? I mean... don't you have internal servers that you check these hot-fixes on before deploying them? It seems like you'd know whether they actually address the issue or not before you broadcast that they do.
90 Human Rogue
i still am not getting pet battle dailys either, and i've completed all of the pokemon masters everywhere!!!!
62 Pandaren Monk
Wow, glad to see such a response from the community. What's the deal here blizz? People not getting dailies or even the regular quest chain quests? Can't fight battle masters?
90 Human Warlock
I have tameing EK and I am not getting the dailies at all. Not sure whats wrong but i hope you all get it fixed soon. I was able to do them yesterday (the day I completed tameing EK) but only the one in deadwind pass gave me the bag the rest were 11 gold and some silver now today nothing none of the trainers have a daily.
If you're not seeing the daily quests for a continent, have you earned the Taming achievement to unlock them for that continent? Did they show up once and then never come back? (not resetting) Are any working at all, and if so, which ones?

Note: Taming Kalimdor is Horde only, and Taming Eastern Kingdoms is Alliance only. This was done via hotfix so the UI in-game will not update until 5.1, which is why you may see completion swap between the two. Not to worry though, the data is all there and will be resolved with the 5.1 patch.

Just Got the Taming EK and Kila achiev last nite, today dailys not available. This toon Velen realm.
90 Night Elf Druid
I have defeated all the trainers in the game, but I am still not getting any dailies for Pandaria and Catacylsm

Only one of the trainers in Northrend will give me a daily.

It's been 7 days already =(
90 Human Rogue
10/10/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Nightdust
It's been 7 days already =(

So basically over two weeks since the expansion has come out and Blizzard can't figure out how to make a set of daily quests reset? I apologize if I'm coming off harshly, but it seems like a mechanic that has been in the game for quite some time now and shouldn't have been this complicated. I'm fairly confused as to why it was deemed necessary to have these quests "locked" to begin with. You can't do them anyway until you have the right pets of the right level so by nature they were already staged enough. Should have been: Beat a tamer... get the tamer's daily... done... simple.
86 Blood Elf Warlock
On my alliance character I was able to pick up the pet battle quests, but Verzok or whatever the name of the orc is in Ogrimmar, have no quests to give me. I made a ticket and it took 3 days to be anwered only to tell me that GMs cannot give me 'hints' and I should go read wowhead. (

Did you go to the grand master trauiner on both your alliance and horde toons doing the questline? I had to do this to get the quest to go back to Varzok and same with Audrey. Only 1 toon had to fight the grand master but both had to visit him/her to get that quest to go back to their city trainer :S

I'm also not getting all my dailies. I get some random ones but the grand masters aren't giving me any at all.
60 Human Paladin
What's going on with this?

I got to do the Winterspring and Deadwind pass dailies once, over two weeks ago now, and ever since then, they have been unavailable to me.
90 Human Warlock
I'm also only getting random daily quests. I've defeated all master pet tamers on all continents, but EK and Kalimdor have only had daily quests one time in the 7+ days since i defeated thsoe trainers. BC has had daily quests 2-3 times, LK twice, Cata once, Mists twice. Seems totally random what daily shows up every day and it's quite a hassle flying to every continent to see if the quests are up.
89 Night Elf Hunter
Not seeing them reset here either and not exactly sure what I should be seeing.
85 Human Paladin
They're supposed to ALL reset. Every trainer's name in those achievements are meant to become daily battles.

They are not resetting for me either, have opened a ticket.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I never finished my pet tamer quests and I can't get them again. I abandoned one and tried to go back to get it cuz I couldn't find the guy and now it's not popping back up! The GM couldn't or WOULDN'T help me. Saying they don't give hints on how to do this.
Edited by Pleasantwade on 11/3/2012 5:50 PM PDT
55 Night Elf Hunter
Im having the exact same problem Rho. if you found a way around it let me know.
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Sometimes when you go out of order(lowest to highest is what the game wants you to do) they will bug. Just find the lowest level one you have not done and re log next to them and it should show back up.
Edited by Hearus on 12/1/2012 8:59 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]