Guildies LF serious raiding guild

90 Tauren Druid
Hey folks, we are guildies stuck on a low population server. Most of our core raiders decided to not return for MoP. We're still interested in raiding but at this point, it would be easier for us to pack up our own guild and join someone else for progression.

We are serious, committed raiders. We would prefer a 10 man raiding guild, day/time is not usually an issue. We're accustomed to late night raiding. Willing to transfer our toons OR our level 24 guild if it's promising. Help us to help you!

Sevda, Balance Druid
Fayenatura, Guardian/Bear Tank
Lycanis, Arms Warrior

-- <Team Tibbers> of Gorefiend

EDIT: Forgot to mention, looking for Horde only!
Edited by Sevda on 10/6/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey there, me and some friends have started a brand new guild over on Executus, and are in need of a couple core raiders. Hit me up at hoozierhoopz@gmail.com if you're interested. We plan on raiding from 8-10:30 EST Tuesday and 2-5 EST Sundays.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got new guild and still need to fill up our raid team, i think u guys could be a great asset to us. Hit me up in game or add me my battletag is Demonico#1498
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I could use all three of you Starting Next Friday.....

Raid times and Days: Fridays and Saturdays 1030pm-0130am EST (October 5th is our first raid night)
Group: 25M Heroic Progression
Needs: DPS (Rogues, Hunters, Boomkin or Kitty, Death Knights) or anyone who has the drive to do heroic progression.

Progression: 2/6N close to 3/6
MOP Requirements: 463 Ilevel

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos,Shyluuh, Kafaerus, Andrewmoore
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]