New Weapon?

90 Human Warrior
Ive seen everyone with this weapon ive got and was wondering where i can get a better weapon? Preferable if it was a 2 handed Axe or Sword please!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Complete the quest in the scenario Arena of Annihilation and you will be rewarded with an ilvl 450 2h sword.
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Warrior
He has that sword already. Also, 3.30 speed? Boo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Resies

Obtained Satay's Stabbing Sword. 50 minutes ago

Straight from his Armory. My post was over an hour ago. So next time check your facts :).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I found wowheads pre-raid guide amazing for quick referencing what is available and where to get it. Here is a direct link for you:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=206813/mists-of-pandaria-pre-raid-gear-guide

Sianl
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Heroic Scholomance, mogu'shan, scarlet halls, or scarlet monastary.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey brother, if you check my character in armory, my 463 axe is craftable. If you're a blacksmith )or have a nice enough friend with 5 Spirits of Harmony) than you can make one easily, get the pattern from The Klaxxi for 20 Kyparite. It is, in my opinion, the best pre-raid 2H weapon you could ask for. Now if your fury....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Obtained Satay's Stabbing Sword. 50 minutes ago

Straight from his Armory. My post was over an hour ago. So next time check your facts :).

yea lol thanks for the heads up, im liking this new sword.

and thanks Hâÿmâker, im a BS so i can make me one when i get the mats for it, just didnt know where the weapon recipes was besides the armor ones in the MoP main city.

and thanks everyone else too!
Edited by Robbyodom on 10/9/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]