Experienced ilvl 466 hunter LF raiding guild.

90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm looking for a serious raiding guild on any oceanic realm. I am available all standard raid nights from 6:30 - 11:30. Have been raiding since Ulduar and achieved top 20 logs in tier 11.
Any questions or offers please post here. Would prefer to stay Alliance but not too fussed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Currently messaging you in game as we speak.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We're recruiting an exceptional hunter, raids aren't exactly at the "standard" raid times but we raid 2pm - 5.30pm AEST Sat/Sun. 8/8H in DS25, currently 4/16 in MV but we do not officially resume 25s until the 13th of october. If you're interested you can apply via our website @ Burn-Phase.com or chat to me via real id (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or Alemenara#1239).

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sorry I work full time and can only make the times I listed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
TF
Any chance you'd want to raid weekend mornings?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi there

Daisy Pickers on Barthilas (Alliance) are currently looking for a raid ready Hunter to join our 10man asap.

Current progression 2/6 MV.

We raid Mon+Wed+Sun 7-11pm SVT. (Sometimes start earlier on a Sunday- with notice)

We are a friendly laid back guild that like to have a laugh, but also know to get down to business when it comes to raiding.

RBG team currently forming if PvP is also your thing.

If this sounds like you see me in game, Battle tag Noodlez318#1170

Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]