This is bs blizz and u know it

90 Pandaren Rogue
Rogues are terrible right now. Yes I know I know they were OP at end of cata or something (I didn't play). NO EXCUSE FOR THEM TO BE COMPLETE GARBAGE NOW.

Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy.

That is all I hear when I try to play my rogue. It feels like I am playing in slow motion and anything I do has a g damn energy cost to it. Using 2 abilities then waiting 5 seconds of doing nothing for energy IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I AM SICK OF THE NERF STICK. NERFING THE @$*@ OUT OF A CLASS WILL NOT EARN YOU SUBS BLIZZARD.

Fix this ghostcrawler!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I think we are alright. Just takes some adjusting. Today I was fighting a Rabbit. I was in stealth and sapped him. He broke out of it but it didn't matter. I opened with Ambush and our dance of death began. He was pretty tough but only level 1. I had 89 levels on him so eventually I started to chew away at his health.

Though just when I was about to kill him a Squirrel leaped down and started to help the Rabbit. It was too much. I Vanished but the Squirrel was still able to see me and finished me off. I think if I had full Conquest gear I could have beaten that Rabbit sooner though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think we are alright. Just takes some adjusting. Today I was fighting a Rabbit. I was in stealth and sapped him. He broke out of it but it didn't matter. I opened with Ambush and our dance of death began. He was pretty tough but only level 1. I had 89 levels on him so eventually I started to chew away at his health.

Though just when I was about to kill him a Squirrel leaped down and started to help the Rabbit. It was too much. I Vanished but the Squirrel was still able to see me and finished me off. I think if I had full Conquest gear I could have beaten that Rabbit sooner though.

10/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Rogues are not that bad. I'd say Combat is our strongest spec right now, but play around with them. Play around with your talents until you find some kind of success. I'm enjoying playing BoS Combat PvP very much right now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Sellethan
Rogues are not that bad. I'd say Combat is our strongest spec right now, but play around with them. Play around with your talents until you find some kind of success. I'm enjoying playing BoS Combat PvP very much right now.

HM.. zero arena rating this season. Looks like nobody wants to play with you though.
Reply Quote
12 Human Hunter

I love you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

This.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This is blizz's idea of fairness. We were amazing for awhile, so now we must be punished.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Amaurotic
This is blizz's idea of fairness. We were amazing for awhile, so now we must be punished.

You can thank the PvE cata gear for that. And the all the whiners. Trouble is, Blizzard does not have any real gamers any more to filter this !@#$..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Too bad rage isn't your main resource because you'd be able to backstab nonstop for 4 days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
when my subscription runs out, i'm not coming back until rogues have been drastically changed. i don't mean minor dps tweaks. i mean a COMPLETE rework of the rogue talent tree. completely BS that they just butchered subtlety spec and made a tree out of that =/
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
blizz jumped on the "hate stealth classes wagon" the only thing that i like right now is my eviserates critting 110k at lvl 85 with ful mastery reforge but it doesnt matter cos at 90 we wont have this much potential mastery and will have to rely on backstab and hemo to peel away brick walls that clothiest wear under their sheets these days.

I love my rogue but i decided not to level her because i know without the evis damage there is no way i can beat anything playing with 1 hand while jerking off with the other to the excitement of beating a rogue that does less damage less capability to spam due to energy regen being a so stupidly low. I play my ret pally and I can spam non stop with high damage but when i go on my rogue each skill does a fraction of the damage and after about 2 back stabs im out of energy.

And if you think rogues make up for it with their attack speed, you are wrong because a warrior or ret can out damage a rogue with using nothing but auto attack. yes theirs is slower but does more damage so please stop thinking that a rogue is doing good damage because they are hitting fast with their sharp looking pillows.

Right now rogues got :
Lowest health pool
lowest damage
least cc( and most useless)

Paladins have a 8 second repetance that can be spammed whenever they want

Blizzard you have given too many classes way to many cc
Dks got a 6 second silence that is ranged
warriors got incredible mobility locks have infinite fears
every class has soo much ridiculous cc and mobility and can do what rogues can do except much better.

The best way to fix this is to reduce everyones cc or give rogues alot more damage and cc.

SO now you know other meleee classes do mor damage with their auto attacks than rogue so now you should also know that :
BACKSTAB does 275% weapon damage of dagger
Templar verdict does 275% weapon damage of a 2 handed weapon

bakstab energy cost is too high and TV can be spammed with DP or HA pretty much

I think rogues damage needs to be optimized

I really like you blizzard but come on cut the sillyness out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

This is just perfect.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I AM SICK OF THE NERF STICK. NERFING THE @$*@ OUT OF A CLASS WILL NOT EARN YOU SUBS BLIZZARD.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
blizz jumped on the "hate stealth classes wagon" the only thing that i like right now is my eviserates critting 110k at lvl 85 with ful mastery reforge but it doesnt matter cos at 90 we wont have this much potential mastery and will have to rely on backstab and hemo to peel away brick walls that clothiest wear under their sheets these days.

I love my rogue but i decided not to level her because i know without the evis damage there is no way i can beat anything playing with 1 hand while jerking off with the other to the excitement of beating a rogue that does less damage less capability to spam due to energy regen being a so stupidly low. I play my ret pally and I can spam non stop with high damage but when i go on my rogue each skill does a fraction of the damage and after about 2 back stabs im out of energy.

And if you think rogues make up for it with their attack speed, you are wrong because a warrior or ret can out damage a rogue with using nothing but auto attack. yes theirs is slower but does more damage so please stop thinking that a rogue is doing good damage because they are hitting fast with their sharp looking pillows.

Right now rogues got :
Lowest health pool
lowest damage
least cc( and most useless)

Paladins have a 8 second repetance that can be spammed whenever they want

Blizzard you have given too many classes way to many cc
Dks got a 6 second silence that is ranged
warriors got incredible mobility locks have infinite fears
every class has soo much ridiculous cc and mobility and can do what rogues can do except much better.

The best way to fix this is to reduce everyones cc or give rogues alot more damage and cc.

SO now you know other meleee classes do mor damage with their auto attacks than rogue so now you should also know that :
BACKSTAB does 275% weapon damage of dagger
Templar verdict does 275% weapon damage of a 2 handed weapon

bakstab energy cost is too high and TV can be spammed with DP or HA pretty much

I think rogues damage needs to be optimized

I really like you blizzard but come on cut the sillyness out

deal with it.

#YOCRO
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Who are you talking to? Blizzard doesn't read these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i lold, pretty hard :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]