This is bs blizz and u know it

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Every heroic I've run with a Rogue, the Rogue was on top of the meters. But apparently they need to be fixed. Perhaps they need additional nerfs, considering the damage I've seen them pulling?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I like my rogue and I like that tanks can out dps me, it takes the pressure off.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/07/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Cøron
The fact is, you said you never played a rogue in Cata, so how do you really know what they were like? Just because someone mentioned something on the forum doesn't mean you should take it to heart. Never believe everything you read unless you know it's truth. If you saw someone say "Rogues are OP in Cata" then you should have probably played on then, maybe then you would have at least a better argument.

Does it matter what they were like in cata?

The point of my thread is THEY SUCK NOW.

Also to other random posters: If your going to make personal attacks on me, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU. If your going to call me a scrub, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU.
Reply Quote
78 Draenei Priest
10/07/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Sneakydays
The fact is, you said you never played a rogue in Cata, so how do you really know what they were like? Just because someone mentioned something on the forum doesn't mean you should take it to heart. Never believe everything you read unless you know it's truth. If you saw someone say "Rogues are OP in Cata" then you should have probably played on then, maybe then you would have at least a better argument.

Also to other random posters: If your going to make personal attacks on me, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU. If your going to call me a scrub, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU.

You posted about Rogues in General Discussion. This is not the fourms for you Lol
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
10/07/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Awkward
Undergeared Rogues ALWAYS have godawful energy regen.

I somehow doubt he will figure this fact out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Rofl... You've been OP for the entirety of wow... You can go a month without one shotting everything
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid

Would you like to know why most rogue's were OP in Cata? Or at least one of them?

Legendaries.

Their daggers were murderers, killers, they wrough HAVOC across BGs. They lost that now, and that's when I played on my hunter, was pretty hard to escape them. You are also killing your own argument, you are compareing what they were like in Cata with what they are like now, then you come out with "DOES IT MATTER?"

Even with out the daggers, they had a decent set of stuns and moves that put you out for a decent amount of time. They had huge damage out bursts that were, in my eyes, not fun, even if i played a rogue myself

For you, it does, the fact that you didn't play one in Cata shows you have little knowledge of it, and there for are in no place to make demands such as this, especially when there seem to be a lot of people who dissagree with you. Not only that you are still not lvl 90, so you don't even know what the end game is for rogues and how they are when geared, no, you and pulling straw from the strawman and hopping blizzard will listen to you, when you are in the minority.

You made this your nail, this thread, your coffin.
Edited by Cøron on 10/7/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Would you like to know why most rogue's were OP in Cata?

Legendaries.

Their daggers were murderers, killers, they wrough HAVOC across BGs. They lost that now, and that's when I played on my hunter, was pretty hard to escape them. You are also killing your own argument, you are compareing what they were like in Cata with what they are like now, then you come out with "DOES IT MATTER?"

For you, it does, the fact that you didn't play one in Cata shows you have little knowledge of it, and there for are in no place to make demands such as this, especially when there seem to be a lot of people who dissagree with you. Not only that you are still not lvl 90, so you don't even know what the end game is for rogues and how they are when geared, no, you and pulling straw from the strawman and hopping blizzard will listen to you, when you are in the minority.

You made this your nail, this thread, your coffin.

-waves at-
Reply Quote
I'll be the one to say it: Maybe he doesn't know how to play the class?

And btw OP how do YOU personally know how much rogues have been nerfed? For all you know they are just as viable as they were in cata... not to mention you haven't hit 90 yet which gives you your most important talent, additional regen, and access to equipment that helps your regen. I don't understand the problem?
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Sarinda
-waves at-

Elllooo *waves*
Reply Quote
78 Draenei Priest
Relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kegQzuyrS_E

This is me right now Lmfao
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Umberlee
But they don't even measure in damage per second anymore, its up to deaths per second!

If your rogue is dieing like crazy, choose a different class because you shouldnt have ANY problems dieing. It's called recoup, also leeching poisons heals you if you spec into it. At 90 with level 88 gear im getting 14k health back a shiv. There's nothing wrong with rogues energy if you know how to do the rotation.
Reply Quote
-waves at-

Elllooo *waves*
I didn't know you ever left the safety of our other forum :P I CAN'T TELL THESE BLOOD ELVES APART THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME GEAR!
Edited by Sarinda on 10/7/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Sarinda

Elllooo *waves*
I didn't know you ever left the safety of our other forum :P I CAN'T TELL THESE BLOOD ELVES APART THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME GEAR!

xD

I come here now and again for the giggles
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Combat is the way to go for PvP also, its fun.
Reply Quote

xD

Have you ever had the fun of reading some of my derailed threads involving Ali and Skinless :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy. Need more energy.That is all I hear when I try to play my rogue

Try playing without sound
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid

xD

Have you ever had the fun of reading some of my derailed threads involving Ali and Skinless :P

Don't think I have.

But I'll keep and eye out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Your rage sustains me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]