Addons blocking glyph interface. Fix it!

90 Tauren Priest
Alright, I've grown sick of this, and I've concluded it's not any of my addons' fault, but the fault of the Blizzard UI.

The issue is that most of the time, when I try removing a glyph or talent via right clicking it, and I get the confirmation window, clicking yes will cause another window to take it's place stating that xxxx addon is blocked by the Blizzard UI, and asks me if I want to reload my UI to disable the addon.
Ignoring will keep the addon loaded, but I'm still not able to remove glyphs or talents.
Disabling will reload my UI, disabling the addon, and then allowing me to remove my glyph or talent.

All good and fine... except it's not just one addon. It's ALL the addons. That error will KEEP appearing until all your addons are disabled >.>

There's no way that EVERY addon I have causes the SAME issue.

I'm no addon dev, nor do I understand the nitty gritty of the code, but I have talked with others who know a thing or two about addons, who have had the same issue, and they all point their fingers towards blizzard's UI, and not the addons.

So, in other words, there is something wrong with the default Blizzard UI that is causing other addons to block the talent and glyph interface.

Fortunately, a simple /reload ui will fix the issue... temporarily.
Edited by Derpyhooves on 10/7/2012 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It is caused by one/several of your addons because of known Blizzard error with global "_" variable. Should be fixed at both sides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]