Let's get this straight w/ rare to find pets

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Blizzard,

First you give me achievements, which I love. Then you give me Pet Battles, which I am addicted to and enjoy very much. Then you also give me Pet Battle achievements and then you tell me I need to collect them all to get the achievement, which I am totally and completely in love with and will do my best to do just that.

Then, you tell me that if I want Spawn of Onyxia, Minfernal, Sporeling Sprout, Flayer Youngling, or any other limited and single zone spawned battle pets that I better get one RIGHT when the servers come up cause otherwise you will never see them.

THEN, when you do restart the servers, you keep me at the Connecting screen for 30 minutes after the servers come up while the other half of the WoW community logs on without issue and I have to assume, finds a plethora of the above mentioned pets.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Actually it seems to really be the Minfernal that is the issue. I have gotten Spawn of Onyxia and Sporeling Sprout at other times.

The trick is to clear all the other critters from the area so that you get respawns with a chance at spawning a rare.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

THEN, when you do restart the servers, you keep me at the Connecting screen for 30 minutes after the servers come up while the other half of the WoW community logs on without issue and I have to assume, finds a plethora of the above mentioned pets.

Thanks!

You were able to finally log in? I'm still stuck at connecting. expletive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]