Old school warrior has question...

88 Undead Priest
Just this past week a friend had sent me a "Scroll of Resurrection". Wednesday was my first day back in 2 years. Right off the bat I noticed something with my warrior. For some reason I can no longer use 2 one-handed weapons as an arms warrior. Prior to me leaving in November of 2010 I almost always used two weapons. Is there something I forgot or was there a change made to this?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
the talent you used for that is no longer available to non fury warriors.

Dual Wield Specialization (warrior talent)

Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now only available to Fury specialization.
Edited by Betelgeus on 10/7/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
the talent you used for that is no longer available to non fury warriors.

Dual Wield Specialization (warrior talent)

Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now only available to Fury specialization.

Thanks for the reply
This really sucks. Good thing I only paid for one month. I have feeling this isn't going out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I also was a big fan of arms dual wielding a while back, not quite as recent as cataclysm or wrath. Anyway; if you enjoy the dual wielding, try Fury, its a ton of fun with the 5.0 patch.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
10/07/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Ryoka
I also was a big fan of arms dual wielding a while back, not quite as recent as cataclysm or wrath. Anyway; if you enjoy the dual wielding, try Fury, its a ton of fun with the 5.0 patch.

I remember how cool it was to get duel wielding at level 20. It was almost as exciting as getting the first mount at level 40.
I did duel spec the warrior when WotLK came out for Arms and Fury. I hated Fury so much I switched to Arms and Prot.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If you were dual wielding as arms you were doing it wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]