[RP] In need of mentoring?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
With the new expansion out, I've seen new characters by the truckloads and RPers who are searching for teachers and such for their freshly made alts. I thought I'd put myself out there in case there's anyone interested in this kind of RP.

Anyway...

I'm looking for some roleplayers who are in search of a mentor or guide for their characters! Race does not matter, but cross-faction RP will have to be done over the BattleTag system. I am looking to start some storylines that will build relationships, develop characters, and take everyone involved out of cities and taverns.

As for what Jadoth can teach your character: he's an Argent Crusader who specializes in Light-wielding and melee combat. This isn't restricted to any particular classes, though Jadoth might have trouble helping a mage learn how to hurl fireballs. He can, however, help a mage learn how to fight in close quarters.

If you're interested or have any questions/comments, please contact me ingame or leave a message here!

P.S. I'm really bad at writing these :<
Reply Quote
Stuff like this makes me really wish I had a horde character who could benefit from this sort of thing. Though it might be a good thing because I'm getting more and more alts I want to play.

Good luck on your search, it'll be pretty awesome I'm sure!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Stuff like this makes me really wish I had a horde character who could benefit from this sort of thing. Though it might be a good thing because I'm getting more and more alts I want to play.

Good luck on your search, it'll be pretty awesome I'm sure!

Thanks!

If you ever find yourself making a Horde-side alt, give me a poke if you'd like a mentor for your character :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Teach me how to love.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Jadoth shall teach everyone to cuddle. There will be the first great cuddle-fest convention in Hearthglen next Saturday. Raine is bringing the brownies, extra gooey for that true love feeling.

And good luck Jadoth in getting some young grasshoppers!

...seriously, the kittens will have SO much fun.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Tavook
Teach me how to love.

Think cuddly thoughts.

10/07/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Araindwen
Jadoth shall teach everyone to cuddle.

See above statement :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
*cuddlebump*
Reply Quote
Em would make for a bumbling student if you enjoy that sort. She has an NPC mentor, however more then one is never bad for RP.

Besides learning monk-dom she is actually just starting to learn about the horde instead of being a sloth in Silvermoon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]