Elemental/Resto Shaman LF late night guild!

90 Draenei Shaman
A very experienced raider in all aspects of play styles. I've tanked, healed, RDps, and MDps enough to know, understand, and learn all about the current and upcoming raids being futured in Mist of Pandaria.
I am willing to server Xfer and faction change.
My schedule is actually pretty open, but my work schedule changes. Im not a guarentee during the day. After 10:00 PM Eastern time though anyday of the week im 100% available.
My current ilvl is 460, and AoE dps is well over 100k, and strict single target boss fights i easily maintain 50-60k.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey, there i believe i have the guild, raid and times you looking for. I'm Fresh and i'm looking to find more players for my guild and our raids. Now i hope we can further talk and find out if we are looking for the same thing. Add me on real id willwilson88@gmail.com and lets see what we can find out
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also will be doing competitive Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

DPS
-All DPS (Except Warrior)
Healers
-1 Monk, Druid or Shaman

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply! We do not recruit for the bench, if you are recruited for a trial position you will be raiding.

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds.

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Storm's Fury located on Cenarius is looking to recruit for our 10m raiding team.

Please add my battle Tag: JoannDaniele#1772 or Email me at GenevriWow@gmail.com

3 Day Raid Schedule Wed-Fri 8p Start Time PST (11pm EST)

Thank you for your time

Genevri
Reply Quote
12 Orc Warlock
BUR
We also have to raid at nights due to jobs. Looking for a shaman for raid comp and want to go to 25 mans! Hope you'll join us!

Kinetic on Arthas is a new guild looking for recruits!
We just transferred to Arthas and are currently looking for more people to fill our roster! We are currently level 1 as we just started the guild a few days ago. All levels are welcome and we are going looking to get realms first achievements!

We plan on raiding on (all times are eastern/server time):
Sunday 11:00 pm - 3:00 am
Monday 12:00 am - 3:00 am
Wednesday 12:00 am - 3:00 am

Currently we are looking for all roles to fill a core 10 man raid team. Once we get a core group together we will be putting together a second 10 raid team and work our way into 25 raids.
We will be aiming to get heroic runs on farm as soon as possible in order to get geared for future progression.

We have all raided in the past and have cleared old content hardmodes in Cata, WOLTK, BC and vanilla. We have some pvp'ers and welcome that if you are into that. We are considering setting up a rated bgs group for those who would like to participate.

If you would like to apply or have questions message Aellas or Knobz in game or visit our website:
http://www.kineticofarthas.enjin.com
Application Link: http://www.kineticofarthas.enjin.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hello, Shamanfun. If you're still looking for a home, <The Metalocalypse> (8/8H) runs 10mans on Undermine exclusively for late night players. A shaman would actually be perfect for us as our active ones have either switched to a different class or aren't joining us for MoP. :( And we are in need of a hybrid who can heal too. If the days work out for you, we'd love to chat.

Apart from a friendly, mature group and a relaxed, yet focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

10pm - 1am EST
... or 7p - 10p PST / 8p - 11p MST / 9p - 12a CST

▬Team1 8/8H 2-3 nights
Wed or Thurs + Sun + Monday if needed
▬Team2 6/8H 1-2 nights
Fri and/or Sat

▬rBG Team
Schedule is under discussion until a team is fully formed

Interested? Learn more @ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5596257836?page=1
GL with your guild search. Hope you find a place that makes you happy. :)
Reply Quote
You are just what we are looking for to fill our last core spot. Please check out our post, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794730141 and our website for more information, or to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Coming back to the game for the expansion? Tired of your current guild? Looking for a fresh start? Then <Scorn> may be the place for you.

<Scorn> has returned after a more than 2 year hiatus and began rebuilding in June. We started off with 10s (8/8 HM DS10 before MoP) and have recently shifted to 25s and will continue to raid as a 25 man group in MoP.

We are looking for great players who want to raid progression without having to spend 30 hours a week doing so. Our philosophy is to raid 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 hours a night. We believe this keeps us fresh and less likely to mentally check out. Anyone who has raided 4-5 hour nights knows you’re nothing more than a zombie those last 1-2 hours.

We have several spots to fill, mainly ranged DPS. See below.

<Scorn>
Guild Level: 25
Progress:
Cata: 8/8 HM DS10, 1/8 HM DS25
Raid Days: Monday through Thursday
Raid Times: 10:30pm-12:30am EST (this may change to a slightly earlier schedule in MoP)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruiting Needs
Tanks: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Healers: n/a

We expect that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

Please visit us at scorn-guild.org and apply. You may also contact Bowtuk, Disarray or myself in game or over ventrilo: wdc-v1.cursevoice.com:4639, no password. My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey,

We have 2 runs a late night and a early group on Eonar (A).
5/6 looking to recruit to buff up our 25 mans for progression.
Core Spots Are Needed!

Mon-Wends 12-3 est late group
Tues-Thurs 9-12 est early group

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5977980206#1

<Second Attempt> Eonar

Rebelnash03@yahoo.com
Edited by Ak on 10/9/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hello there Shamanfun,
I'm Strscream with the guild Cybertron. We're currently looking to fill immediate core spots for our 10man team. We are 2/6, and raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10pm EST until 1am EST.

Would love to chat!
Feel free to catch me in game on Strscream, or real id: airywow@gmail.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey Shaman, I might have talked to you once right before the expansion hits, but Proven Legacy is still looking for a really good hybrid. We are 4/16 raiding Thursday-Satuday 9pm to 1am PST. Were looking to finish up our clear this week and start hard modes next week before Heart of Fear and Terrace comes out on the 30th.

Find me on Lightbringer or real ID is invychris@gmail.com / btag Invy#1895
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<CT> one of Kil'Jaeden's premiere late night raiding guilds and is currently opening recruitment for Mists of Pandaria. We strive for PVE progression, and are always looking to add solid, dedicated players to our 25m roster.

We use EPGP to distribute loot with added priority via attendance and performance.

What we expect:
* Mastery of your class
* Open communication; the ability to call something dangerous as it’s happening and, if so, analyze what went wrong after the encounter and resolve it
* The ability to know when its raid time and make sure you didn't pack your angry eyes because this is still progression and it isn't DS 2.0
* A stable internet connection that doesn’t drop out/lag/overly rely on a tunneling service
* A computer than can handle the latest encounters without massive FPS lag
* Ability to maintain close to 100% attendance
* Be able to take and act upon criticism.
* Passion about your character and the drive to make sure that it’s always capable of its maximum capabilities.
* Having all consumables readily available for every raid. This means flasks, potions, food, glyphs, and anything else you may need.
* You must be able to take constructive criticism.
* The ability to know when to act serious, but also have fun at the same time.

25man Progression:
T13- 8/8 H @ 15% buff
T12- 6/7 H prenerf
T11 9/13 H

Raid Times:
(Pacific standard time)
Tuesday-Thursday and Monday 9:30pm-1am

Recruitment:
Currently recruiting dps of any spec and class
Also, an experienced well rounded Shaman (resto/ele)

Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of class/spec

*If your interested, feel free to stop by our website http://caution-tape.guildzilla.com/ and throw up an application.

If you have any other questions about applying don't hesitate to message Kril, Itmurda, Piggy, Atildo, or Puppydogeyes in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are recruiting any range class/ healer for an immediate position on our 10 man roster.

Guild Name: Methodic
Server: US-Arthas (PvP)
Raid Times: 9:30-12:30 EST (6:30-9:30 PST)
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Total hours per week: 9
Age Restrictions: 18+
Battletag Contact: Sindanda#1905 or Rae#1113 or Dmwt#1379

Recruitment Status:

1 Ele/Resto Shaman HIGH NEED
1 Resto/Balance Druid Medium Need
Any spell caster dps!

We are a team of dedicated, hardcore players - when we play, we play to win. We are a diverse group of working adults, and rather than quit raiding we are compressing our raid schedule. We enjoyed strong progression throughout Cataclysm with many top 200 kills, 4 Realm First achievements, and some US 10 man kills as high as 86. Our most fullfilling achievement was our US 155 Heroic 10man Ragnaros kill.

We retired from raiding the week before the 5% Dragon Soul nerf due to some burned out players, but now we are back for Pandaria with 10 of our original members!

We have transferred to Arthas to support our compressed schedule and enjoy a larger raiding community. If you are interested in serious progression on a tight schedule, contact me in game Rae#1113, via email at raeyxn@gmail.com or visit us at www.MethodicGaming.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Full Time spot, willing to pay xfer as well!

We currently are looking for a hybrd (ele/resto) for Heroic content push!

We raid tue-thurs ranging from 7-12pm eastern! (not 5 hours every night)

Krausedog2490@aol.com add me on real ID!!! asap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, 4/6MV 10 man guild LF 1 healer or 1 range dps to fill a core spot with in our raid team.

We are based on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Our raid times: Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm server time AEST(Australian eastern standard timezone). We do have players that are from U.S, when they raid it is fri/sat 8pm-12am. If interested please make sure to make a toon on our server to be 100% sure what your raid times will be.

For more info add me on RL ID: Rosefever23@hotmail.com
or visit our website at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

Cheers,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]