Rate the transmog above you!

92 Gnome Warlock
well Johnny you look like the classic Knight in shiny armor. Simple and tastefully done.

9/10 the only minus was the boots, on the imperial set they look like plate pirate boots.

edit:---

I hate the Armory pose for warlocks.
http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Customize.aspx?id=6312016&n=kompressor&r=Emerald+Dream&pid=0

This looks about right.
Kompressor is an Engineer first and a Warlock second, his gear is intended to look like regular gnome street cloths.
Edited by Kompressor on 10/9/2012 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Warlock not wearing robes and is gnome with goggles. Classic
8/10
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hmmm to me it seems your legs were more of a skirt and such, while your helm and shoulders have the plate appearence. So i'd give you a 8/10 because I love the shoulders and the sword.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still need my boots from ToC25 :/

10/09/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Norforic
Hmmm to me it seems your legs were more of a skirt and such, while your helm and shoulders have the plate appearence. So i'd give you a 8/10 because I love the shoulders and the sword.

Even though nothing is transmogged, 8/10 cause that set is so gorgeous.
- for the nonmatching mace + boots
Edited by Fetching on 10/10/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Orc Death Knight
*stares at blood elf*
*smirks and nods at her transmog*
*looks at shield for a moment and shrugs*
*gives mog a 9/10*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Naakagg - 9/10. Love that your everything matches, even down to your skin. Would be a 10 but I don't like the plate skirt look.

I want to also give a couple 10/10's.

Burniesha - 10/10. Your set matches really well and I like the simplicity. (Might steal it for my mage) :)

Lanarion - 10/10. Love the color scheme! The shoulders look awesome with the set.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
9/10 Love the color scheme and hammer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
90 Human Warrior
8/10

Love the chest and shoulders lgs are nice as well, but I'd suggest a new mask
The weapons are pretty solid I think :)
Reply Quote
8/10

Love the chest and shoulders lgs are nice as well, but I'd suggest a new mask
The weapons are pretty solid I think :)

7/10, because that set really only looks good on gnomes and goblins, imho. I do like the sword choices.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Well you saw my Gnome, so time to show the Goblin. I still need to find the right plate pants. Also once she hits 90, I will be searching for the perfect pair of one handed maces, or 2 handed. So I can use the Lava Dredger or a pair of Beer mugs.

Finkle's Lava Dredger

Tremendous Tankard O' Terror

Tankard O' Terror
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Excellent work in progress! I love the engineering flavor you're going for.

If you're looking for a good one handed mace with an engineering lean, think about the Mystic Perpetual Motion Mace
its from the quest "unleash hell" in the Jade Forest.

Also, you rarely see these now I-Scream Cryocannon, I love them for my engineers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 because it screams Night Elf druid, and it does a damn good job. I love it! Well done Samhainn
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
9.5/10 Very skimpy which honestly fits the BE Female style (If you got it, flaunt it!) I don't much care for the triangle shoulders but on the other hand it does fit the color scheme and overly large shoulders would look ridiculous. All in all great job :)
Reply Quote
Great post! I love all of your sets they're great! Skyriver your set is cool the helm matches well with your hair and all that its neat. The priest feel is there.
8/10!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/10
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
I'll bite.

Vallok: 9.5/10 I wish the goggles were more red :(

I also wish armory didn't make our models look so silly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10

10/13/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Love
I like it, but maybe not the mace. 8.5/10

I fixed the mace, I wanted a two hander so bad, now the stupid armory won't reveal my blood knight tabard : /

at least i got the sword now. I am COMPLETE!
Edited by Ravenhul on 10/15/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
8/10 Ravenhul, forever a blood knight, aye?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 I love this mining look. Kinda like a mining samarui, meh. It's just so full of win xD

10/15/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Deance
8/10 Ravenhul, forever a blood knight, aye?

*Shrugs* I geuss till the bitter end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]