That's...well that's all really.

"I won."
"No, the Aurochs lost."

^_^
Reply Quote
hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I have no idea what was won, but hooray!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/07/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Novikova

A group of 30-something Alliance made an attempt on Emo'themar Theron, weren't able to get through his truckload of hitpoints. This in turn gave Horde forever and a half to group up at the portal from Undercity. Thought I saw some blue-flagging, but can't say that for a certainty.

Couple of errors committed by Alliance which I'll bring up with the raid leader next pass, whenever that is. Still was fun.
Reply Quote

A group of 30-something Alliance made an attempt on Emo'themar Theron, weren't able to get through his truckload of hitpoints. This in turn gave Horde forever and a half to group up at the portal from Undercity. Thought I saw some blue-flagging, but can't say that for a certainty.

Couple of errors committed by Alliance which I'll bring up with the raid leader next pass, whenever that is. Still was fun.

Yeah that was a retarded number of hitpoints. Given the amount of time we had to set up, which we totally took advantage of, the dude really should have been dead under ten minutes. I guess the status quo has changed a bit. We'll see how that changes as people gear.

As for the couple errors, I'd take him out of that room next time, if possible, to better take advantage of a choak. It would be very difficult to cover both the main entrance and the orb with only 30 or so people. (Especially now that they have such a large health pool.)

As for blue flagging, I don't doubt there was some. X-realm plus pugs of various levels. I would be surprised if there wasn't.

Thanks for the fun.

Duke
Edited by Dukago on 10/8/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I remember that, and I want to apologize for being such a %!%*@!!!... and such a wuss. Dying repeatedly and giving away free honor would have been worth it to keep repeatedly coming in and wrecking their raid. Next time I'll do that until everyone else shows up.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Stakiyah
I remember that, and I want to apologize for being such a %!%*@!!!... and such a wuss. Dying repeatedly and giving away free honor would have been worth it to keep repeatedly coming in and wrecking their raid. Next time I'll do that until everyone else shows up.

I don't think wuss had anything to do with it. My beef was that you only wanted to join us once everyone else had taken steps to be ready. You didn't want to contribute until everything was planned and we were ready to move in.

((Reality check for everyone across the board. You play this game for your reasons, and you are right to do so, you pay money for it. You have the right to do what you want, simple as that. No hard feelings, or there shouldn't be, and no apology needed))

The flip side to that is everyone else's reasons for wanting to contribute that day. Once we realized there was a raid, people who wanted to, did so. Once we had enough people, the running in and feeding useless honor stopped and people started thinking. They devoted their time, assisted with recruitment, strat and worked out how to get everyone there. What they, and I, didn't want to do was do all the work putting this together, and then reward the dude sitting on the bench who didn't want to help. You could have been a part of that. All comes down to being a team player really.

Like I said, you were we'll within the right to play as you did, it's what the game is for after all. Just remember that you're also playing with other people. Sometimes there's more to it than just you. If everyone took the same attitude you did that day, there would never be a defense raid, or any raid for that matter. Maybe you'll join the group next time? Maybe you won't. It's your time, your money and at the end, totally up to you dude.

See you in the field

/salute

Duke
Edited by Dukago on 10/17/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]