Please fix the clicking bug

100 Human Paladin
Ever since MoP released clicking quest givers, gathering ore, looting mobs and collecting quest items has been very annoying because of the simple fact that 40% of the time you can't click on them.

I know this is not just me because a lot of people in my guild are saying they have the same issue. So I'm curious to know if there are any plans to fix this bug any time soon, because it is becoming very unbearable.
Reply Quote
take 40% and divide it by 10
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I've had this happen a few times, usually with Ghost Iron nodes. I too would like to see this fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't had any such problem.

Maybe it's an add-on that you and all your guild-mates are using?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I haven't had this happen to me since last maintenance, perhaps I could just be lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have had this in questing from 78-83 so far in mop :( cant click on many monsters/quests
Reply Quote
If only there was a forum to report bugs in...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Warrior
I've had this maybe 4 times since release. While it's a problem, it's not as big as you make it out to be.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/07/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Nyc
40% of the time you can't click on them

86% of stats are made up
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
40% is a gross exaggeration. That said, this is INCREDIBLY annoying, and if a) I didn't have someone I was questing/leveling with to use for targeting when things aren't targettable and b) I didn't have an interact keybinding already set for when my mouse was doubleclicking (and messing things up a lot), it would be much worse for me than it already is.

It's pretty bad, though your exaggeration is a bit much.
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Warrior
40% is a gross exaggeration. That said, this is INCREDIBLY annoying, and if a) I didn't have someone I was questing/leveling with to use for targeting when things aren't targettable and b) I didn't have an interact keybinding already set for when my mouse was doubleclicking (and messing things up a lot), it would be much worse for me than it already is.

It's pretty bad, though your exaggeration is a bit much.

What's the macro for interaction?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ok 40% might be a bit much but that is not the point here. It is happening enough to make playing very annoying.
Reply Quote
I'm sure they are working on it and if not I hope they do but exaggerating how often it happens helps no one, no way in hell 4 out of every 10 things you try to click are unclickable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
more like... once.

once.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I've had this happen a few times, where it would show a node, killed mob, etc. that is 'glittering' but cannot be harvested. It is a bug, report it with the bugs in the bug forum, and then wait patiently for another patch to come through where we will all get a nerf bat to the head, the bugs will be fixed, and content difficulty will be adjusted (hopefully harder).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]