Archy digsites suddenly gone [BUG?]

100 Draenei Shaman
I had just completed the Mogu rare anatomical dummy in the Jade Forest and was on my way to another site. Halfway through the zone I rechecked my map and found the digsites gone. I checked to make sure my "track digsites" was still enabled, and it was. So I checked the rest of the continents, including outlands, all digsites had disappeared. My archy skill had just increased to 591. I /reload 'ed. I triple checked that tracking digsites was enabled. I relogged. Disabled addons. Nothing has worked.

Just seems very odd given that this happened while I was actively pursuing archy and not hopping characters or logging on and off. Anyone have any advice? Is this a known issue or am I a special snowflake here?
Edited by Morada on 10/7/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hah, I didn't even know that button existed! Well, now I feel a bit sheepish... anyway, thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]