Our current resto shaman is looking to go more casual and/or be a backup raider. Your qualifications fit us perfectly. Please get in contact with me or one of the officers of our guild directly for a quick transfer.Current Need
Highly experienced & dedicated raider with previous history of top 200 US kills throughout multiple tiers of content is preferred. Most importantly we are looking for a player who is willing to put the guilds success above their own personal glory and help us continue to successfully raid 10mans on a relaxed raiding schedule.
We are currently looking for: (ranged dps is high priority)
Monk - Healer/Tank
Druid - Moonkin
Shaman - Resto
Priest - Disc/HolyWe run a very lean roster, and do not believe in recruiting for the bench so you will have a raid spot.Raid Times
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 7pm to 11pm CST. We strictly raid stated hours and no more. There is a possibility we may push back raiding to 7:30 but that is still in discussions.ContactWeb
: http://www.devierum.com/In Game
: Roylez, Manamonster, Ryxsyn, Stickymeet, Grumpygal, Manabanana, Ticklepickle, Manameat, Mananananana, BajingobombBackground
The majority of the guild have been playing together for years and have all played in top 50 / top 20 guilds prior to recently reforming. Devierum was established on (US - Malfurion) back in 2004 and by the end of TBC had worked its way up to the TOP guild on the server obtaining server firsts through out Black Temple & Sunwell including both pre-nerf Muru & KJ kills.We aim to provide a fun atmosphere of friends while still maintaining a focus driven raiding environment. As a bunch of re-roll characters starting 2 weeks in to DS in blues / crappy epics, we managed to finish the tier with a top 300 heroic madness kill without any legendaries, on a strict 12 hour schedule, and significantly behind the gear curve. Though we are not focused on our rank, we will certainly be aiming for better during this new tier of content and look forward to adding some skill and depth to our current roster.Expectations
- Full knowledge of the class and spec you are applying as. We are not interested in educating people on how to play, if you are not confident in your ability to do what your spec and class is intended for in a raiding environment, please save us both time and apply when you have the confidence.
- Strong drive to theorycraft, read up on your class, come up with strategies, and generally spend large amounts of time outside of raid improving yourself and contributing to the guild.
- We expect you to have a baseline amount of knowledge of most encounters in an instance before coming to the raid. Although our strategies for bosses may be unique or unorthodox you can get a working idea of the mechanics of every fight via our forums or various websites like this one.
- You must have a computer that allows you to perform well in a raid environment and a stable internet connection. If you DC all night long or consistently get unplayable lag on raids, do not bother wasting our time or yours.
- Be mature and not easily offended. Off-color comments are thrown around a great deal on mumble. If you have sensitive ears or are easily offended this is not the place for you.
If you are self-motivated and have a serious attitude about the game, enjoy a relaxed but focused 3 day raid schedule, and are a reliable raider, we'd like to have you. I would ask you please put some effort into your application, having one word answers to each question only shows how little interest you have for joining.
With that being said, if you believe we are what you're looking for, then feel free to visit our website for additional information. If you have further questions or would like to discuss our recruitment process, create a character on Cho’gall and get in touch with Roylez, Manamonster, or Bajingobomb.