I missed this

90 Orc Shaman
I was leveling in the Cairne realm, a normal realm /falls asleep. I came back here rejoined my old guild, was leveling in MoP and got ganked by 2 mages 4 times to but I turned one into a frog that pissed her off, most exciting time I've had in while gets the blood up, great to be back. Ill be tea bagging those two soon one on one while she is engaged with NPCs shhh.
Reply Quote
rofl hadad so srs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
hey hadad, shut the hell up and go polish your samurai sword you retard
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
had to put on my pvp gear aka 2 trinkets, did a BG we won so its all good,glad to see my old friend Prayer is still raising hell.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I was leveling in the Cairne realm, a normal realm /falls asleep. I came back here rejoined my old guild, was leveling in MoP and got ganked by 2 mages 4 times to but I turned one into a frog that pissed her off, most exciting time I've had in while gets the blood up, great to be back. Ill be tea bagging those two soon one on one while she is engaged with NPCs shhh.

It's good to have you back Dirtyolddawg. We sure did have some great times raiding ss, refuge point and menithil harbor as a guild. stv and darkshire too! I hope you caught their names. I'll add em to my kos. Leveling slow as molasses, but i'll be 90 soon and get to work on a pvp set.

We'll find those mages, and any other 90s who made it on the list for ganking and camping lowbies in our guild. Scumbags can't solo pvp so they have to roll in a group, camping lowbies and emoting. They might as well be talking in the mirror when they spout crap out their mouths like "ubad" or "umad". This is the state of world pvp today. Terrible sportsmanship. No respect for their fellow pvper. Just lonely and insecure teens and man-children.
Aww gee you remembered me after all this time, was grinding and fell asleep again.
Edited by Dirtyolddawg on 10/9/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Priest
10/09/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Hadad

It's good to have you back Dirtyolddawg. We sure did have some great times raiding ss, refuge point and menithil harbor as a guild. stv and darkshire too! I hope you caught their names. I'll add em to my kos. Leveling slow as molasses, but i'll be 90 soon and get to work on a pvp set.

We'll find those mages, and any other 90s who made it on the list for ganking and camping lowbies in our guild. Scumbags can't solo pvp so they have to roll in a group, camping lowbies and emoting. They might as well be talking in the mirror when they spout crap out their mouths like "ubad" or "umad". This is the state of world pvp today. Terrible sportsmanship. No respect for their fellow pvper. Just lonely and insecure teens and man-children.

Someone got ganked leveling and now is getting all cereal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]