[H-RP Event(s)] March of the Shieldpaw

Zhang Windspire:
"Brothers and sisters of the Shieldpaw! Look to your Warlord and hear my words!

We threw ourselves into the Horde, knowing of the consequences. Their conflict is shared with us, and the day when we clash steel with the ones we once called our own is inevitable. I ask you to find your inner strength and steel yourselves for this day -- and know that we are not alone.

With the darkness of every night comes the brightness of a new dawn. The Shieldpaw Shao'din has found new allies in the Horde, ones that we will look upon with the same honor and respect that we've shown our own for so many years. For I believe that to get through this war - to protect what we hold dear - we will need them. So too, will they need us. That is why I have planned a march. We shall go to their cities - their homes - and show them that we can be trusted and relied upon.

It will take all of us, but together I believe that we can forge a better future for ourselves -- beneath the banner red."

What?

This is a chain of events hosted by <The Shieldpaw Shaodin> that revolves around their alliance with the Horde. The goal is to ICly introduce Shao'din to other Horde guilds, to use as a stepping stone for future events. The Shieldpaw will be marching to various Horde cities in order to meet their allies in person, ultimately offering them a gift to show respect and allegiance.

Where?

Currently, the cities we intend to stop at are Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Silvermoon. If there is enough interest outside of these areas, we would be happy to extend our journey.

Who?

While we've already established contact with some guilds (KKL, Sunguard/Dominion, and HoV to name a few) we are completely open and willing to have more guilds on this list! All you need to do is contact one of our officers or post in this thread and we can set up a date and time. If you're a fan of skipping the pleasentries, then simply show up to meet us when we're in town. We will not deny your company.

When?

Every city will be visited on a different day, beginning on this friday. Our schedule is as follows:

Silvermoon City: Friday. The Shieldpaw will arrive at 7:00 p.m. server time.

Orgrimmar: Saturday. The Shieldpaw will arrive at 7:00 p.m. server time.

Undercity: Monday. The Shieldpaw will arrive at 7:00 p.m. server time.

Any further questions or concerns? Just contact any of our officers in game or leave a response below! Thanks for reading, and we'll hope to see you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
"It's like march of the penguins, except with pandas."
                                                                                      -Zhang
Edited by Shuirongyu on 10/8/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
No Echo Isles?

Still afraid of the scary Trolls, I see.
Reply Quote
With what little contact we've had with the Horde, the orcs of Orgrimmar seemed quiet about their friends over on the Isles. Perhaps if word reached our ears we could get our hands on a boat. A big boat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/08/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Zhang
With what little contact we've had with the Horde, the orcs of Orgrimmar seemed quiet about their friends over on the Isles. Perhaps if word reached our ears we could get our hands on a boat. A big boat.

I thought Pandaren could float pretty well.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Volkuza
I thought Pandaren could float pretty well.

I believe a mass of black and white fur upon the waters of Durotar would raise some alarm among the locals.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/08/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Zhang
I believe a mass of black and white fur upon the waters of Durotar would raise some alarm among the locals.

If they all jumped in at once, we'd have Booty Bay pt.2
Edited by Volkuza on 10/8/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Hunter
IF we weren't busy trying to find our own in your strange pandaland we would probably stop by. BRING US BACK FOOD PLEASE.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I wanted to go to Ironforge but for some reason everyone is against the idea...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Support bump!
Reply Quote
Bam.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lidun hates this idea.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Edited by Lidun on 12/15/2012 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/09/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Lidun
ugh
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRDwRkMevDY

Oh, it's not that kind of march.

Well, damn.

I'll bring the beer!
Edited by Jianhui on 10/9/2012 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This is a great post!
Reply Quote
I've switched mains again.

To contact me you'll need to reach Zhang, a pandaren warrior.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Silly armory won't update.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah, this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
To disrupt this movement, SI:7 agents have placed banana peels in strategic locations on Kalimdor's roads.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Maxen
To disrupt this movement, SI:7 agents have placed banana peels in strategic locations on Kalimdor's roads.

Banana peels... My one true weekness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]