enough beating around the bush

90 Blood Elf Rogue
who else thought that after all the beta threads and everything blah blah blah

a blue finally comes not with "hey guys we see that you were right and something is terribly wrong so we are working hard to bring you guys back up to par in 5.1" and instead got "hey guys stop comparing classes that are essentially the same cause we dont want the class envy because we spent more time on pokem. . . i mean pet battles than even brainstorming ideas for your class now that we did overhauls on a few others"

monks are rogues that combo points are called chi

who else is a little insulted
Edited by Shadowraze on 10/8/2012 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
could have beaten around the bush a little.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
who else thought that after all the beta threads and everything blah blah blah

a blue finally comes not with "hey guys we see that we see that you were right and something is terribly wrong so we are working hard to bring you guys back up to par in 5.1" and instead got "hey guys stop comparing classes that are essentially the same cause we dont want the class envy because we spent more time on pokem. . . i mean pet battles than even brainstorming ideas for your class now that we did overhauls on a few others"

monks are rogues thats combo points are called chi

who else is a little insulted

best a part about chi my dmg isnt completly relied on having the max amount of combo points.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
[/quote]best a part about chi my dmg isnt completly relied on having the max amount of combo points.[/quote]

would be nice
Reply Quote
Let's be honest, I laughed a little at the pokemon joke. But insulted? Stop.
Yes, they messed up. I agree, and it should be fixed asap, its laughable at best.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
yeah i am a little insulted that after everything that happened during the beta they walk into the forums and go " so we hear you guys arent happy with how mop turned out whats up" like they didnt know after 6 months that there was something wrong with the class and the player base for it was unhappy with the few choices they made

at least come out and tell us we got put on the backburner and would get fixed in 6.0 2 years from now

its my opinion of course but i do believe blizz will fix it

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
the blue posting here pretty much just said we know you are currently a waste of space in a dungeon or bg but we dont care. enough of you have rerolled monk/warrior/hunter go ahead and quit 20 warriors are getting an account as you quit. do you think we really care at all?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Zackryder
the blue posting here pretty much just said we know you are currently a waste of space in a dungeon or bg but we dont care. enough of you have rerolled monk/warrior/hunter go ahead and quit 20 warriors are getting an account as you quit. do you think we really care at all?

agreed 100%
they dont care as long as dropped subs are within a percentage of new subs there can be NO rogues at all

dont have to waste resources if no one plays the class to tune it and skin armor for it

i think the link to "soon" describes when we will get fixed

maybey the section on "very soon"
Edited by Shadowraze on 10/8/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]