wasted time getting disc gear

90 Pandaren Priest
So if they don't announce or say anything at all in the next 3 weeks after everyone has gone shadow gear or quit disc 100% and rerolled another class im going to extreme rage at this game, pvp has been the worst failure of all time

The only reason I have to play shadow is to do 70 dailies every day, I do not want to arena bg pvp as shadow and I feel like if I dont no way im getting a 2k + cap every week, game is so f'd
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Pretty much, just respecced shadow after being the most geared pvp disc on my server for weeks.

It's just sad how much bullcrap has made it to live.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
J/K right now they are congratulating the shadow team on making such an enticing spec that it has attracted so many healing priests that previously didn't want to play shadow.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/09/2012 04:58 AMPosted by Cybele
J/K right now they are congratulating the shadow team on making such an enticing spec that it has attracted so many healing priests that previously didn't want to play shadow.

It is alot of fun right now in random BG's. Way more survivability than it used to have.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yup i agree, i wasted time getting to 90 and farming heroic gear to realize how broken this class is. Then I benched him and leveld my dk, and I'm back to liking this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]