got kicked from group bec they want imp buff

90 Undead Warlock
they just dont like that i sac my pet for the buff. i mean for heroics does that really matter that much??
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Lolz!!!!

Make a macro to spam, "I'm a Mage with a purple plate!!!" And hit it 900 times before the vote to kick goes through.

As for it being important in heroics, any buff is helpful. But there is no reason why you should have been kicked. The Stam isn't that important.

In cata I was removed from a group or two cause I didn't have fear glyphed. The life of a lock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
That group is the reason why I hate people.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I want to say "any way that you can help out the group, you should."

But I just can't. I play this game to enjoy myself, and too many people in LFG are rude and demanding about how they want YOU to play your own class. Now if they ask nicely, I have no problem being a team player, but this isn't a guild run we're talking about, this is a group of strangers who don't care whether you're there or not, as long as you play by their rules.

No thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I would say in a guild run this is totally acceptable.

If you are not willing to help out the group and Guild GTFO.

In LFG?

Who the hell cares get kicked and re-queue.

And besides there are a million of ways to get the stamina buff... Did you not have a priest or a warrior?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/09/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Evixo
they just dont like that i sac my pet for the buff. i mean for heroics does that really matter that much??

No, it doesn't matter. And has anyone run the spreadsheets on sacrifice? Is it more dps to keep your pet out or do you get more sacrificing it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Missdotzalot
No, it doesn't matter. And has anyone run the spreadsheets on sacrifice? Is it more dps to keep your pet out or do you get more sacrificing it?

Aff GSac
Destro Gsac or GSup
Demo GServ (but screw it, I like my Wrathguard)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
well i sac voidwalker to get the extra hp when things get hairy.. enoguh to res tank around 770k
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
llllllllmmmmmmmffffffaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

I was kind of hating today until I read this. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]