Server/Faction change

(Locked)

90 Worgen Druid
Is there something wrong with it? Im going on what seems like, 90-100 minutes now, and the wait time said 60.
90 Worgen Druid
Still waiting as of 1013 pm (Italy time)
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I paid for a race change two days ago, still can't access the character. Maybe something is slowing all character changes down?
Support Forum Agent
10/09/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Huffanpuff
Is there something wrong with it? Im going on what seems like, 90-100 minutes now, and the wait time said 60.

It looks like the service is awaiting payment confirmation, Huffanpuff. It does appear that you have a billing profile created for the method of payment you are using but you may want to try setting it as your primary payment method for the transaction.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758

Once you have done that visit the History/Status page to see if you need to confirm anything else.

Character Transfer History/Status: https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/pct-history.html

10/09/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Chomdatsuo
Mine has been an hour but I don't know if there was an issue.

An hour is about standard for most transactions, usually a bit under that time, but it can take a few days in some situations.

Have you checked the History/Status page to see if you needed to confirm anything?

Character Transfer History/Status: https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/pct-history.html
Support Forum Agent
10/09/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Arior
I paid for a race change two days ago, still can't access the character. Maybe something is slowing all character changes down?

From what I can see, Arior, there may have been an error with the transaction. It could require a billing profile or update of payment information.

Please check out the following troubleshooting thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758

Then check the link below, and see if you need to update or confirm anything. You can also cancel the transaction and give it another try.

Race Change History/Status: https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/prc-history.html
90 Tauren Druid
A blue! <3 Could I have an answer for my character xfer too? :3
90 Worgen Druid
do I need to call my credit union to confirm?? I just updated my main payment method.
90 Tauren Druid
10/09/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Chomdatsuo
Yes I have. There is nothing to confirm and the funds were already taken out of my CC. I am in the History/Status section and nothing to confirm there. Just shows PENDING and cancel thats all.

I also have this too.
Funds taken but still pending transfer.
90 Worgen Druid
10/09/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Hainault
Yes I have. There is nothing to confirm and the funds were already taken out of my CC. I am in the History/Status section and nothing to confirm there. Just shows PENDING and cancel thats all.

I also have this too.
Funds taken but still pending transfer.

exact same situation.. just checked my CU statement online..
90 Pandaren Shaman
Any idea as to what is going on with my faction change? It's been queued for over a hour. :)
Support Forum Agent

To clear that up, the funds haven't been "taken". When you initiate a character service or other online purchase, our systems contact the cards bank. It lets your bank know that you want to purchase something and checks to see if the funds are available. The bank will then hold those funds for the transaction.

The funds are not transferred to us, they are merely held, while the transaction is pending. It usually takes about 72 hours for the funds to be transferred to us.

Can you check for me please?

If the transaction is listed as pending for you on the History/Status page there isn't much more I can tell you. It is likely awaiting processing.

Keep in mind that while these transactions often go through within an hour, they can take longer, and they often will experience a greater wait time after patch/maintenance days.

We'll keep an eye on them and make sure there there isn't anything causing any undue delays.
90 Tauren Druid
Still pending...
boyfriend and i also have pending faction changes from 2 hours ago which is a big change from all the services we've done previously taking <30 minutes. don't really mind too much if it needs a bit more time than usual to go through, but it would be nice to know if there are any problems fixable on our side or if we need to just wait it out.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since we have one going already I will just quote my post in hope of some help.

Once again I am using this service to allow me to raid. Once again this service is not working like it should.
Last time me and a lot of others posted about it for almost 3 days before someone fixed it. Please don't let this happen again.

I started to transfer this toon from D'maw to Aussie time zone server but I am still able to log in to the toon.
I am still able to play the toon. Even thou the money has left my account. I shouldn't beable to play this toon during the time I start the transfer { Money leave's my account ) to the point it has been transferred a crossed to the other server.
90 Tauren Druid
Still pending as well. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Chomdatsuo
BLUE, there are a lot of people now complaining about the same issues here can you please just update us and tell us what is going on? I personally believe there are some issues since a lot of us are experiencing the same issues?

This issue has been around for a while now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]