Patch 5.0.5b - October 10

Community Manager
We will be releasing a patch on Wednesday October 10 beginning at 8:30 a.m. PDT to resolve an issue that could sometimes prevent players from interacting correctly with objects.

This will released early morning ANZ time, so for reference it would be 2.30am on Thursday October 11 for those who are in the Sydney region.

As the patch is relatively small, patching time should be minimal. See you in Pandaria!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You won't be seeing me... i'm # 2000 in a 6hr que on frostmourne.... It's ashame the time spent on this patch wasn't spent on fixing the frostmourne server so I could play.

i've only gotten to play twice since mop release. because i sit in que till bedtime.

thanks for forsaking all us frostmourne players...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Move to a lower pop server maybe?!
Reply Quote
47 Human Paladin
Thank god it was annoying have to relog just to be able to click on something.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Arcagnion, I know you did a fantastic job on the D3 forums with keeping the Oceanic crowd informed and its nice to see a post from you here.

Not to derail this thread but can I ask if there is any news on a fix for the Frostmourne queue times? They're horrendous.
I've been on FM since the day it was opened so I'm not going to transfer and nor should I have to, I am bewildered as to why Blizzard allowed so many transfer to Frostmourne prior to the release of the expansion, knowing full well (or they should have) that the population would dramatically increase once the xpac released.

2200+ 3-4+ hour queues for those that work for a living make it ridiculously hard to get much game time in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
came home to #1998 in que... there goes the nite..

the cries of the people are being ignored....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
People leveled while I sat in que... I didn't get to expierance the opening of mop.. now there's just a trickle of levelers... everyone I see is 90 and flying already.

3 days game time since release, and I count days as like 6-8hrs a nite is all i've gotten to play. Thats appalling going from a daily player...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
and as I originally stated, patch dropped tonite.. and i'm not in game.. i'm in que...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Arcagnion, I know you did a fantastic job on the D3 forums with keeping the Oceanic crowd informed and its nice to see a post from you here. Not to derail this thread but can I ask if there is any news on a fix for the Frostmourne queue times? They're horrendous.I've been on FM since the day it was opened so I'm not going to transfer and nor should I have to, I am bewildered as to why Blizzard allowed so many transfer to Frostmourne prior to the release of the expansion, knowing full well (or they should have) that the population would dramatically increase once the xpac released. 2200+ 3-4+ hour queues for those that work for a living make it ridiculously hard to get much game time in.

Well I can do, is report back saying that this region is having issues with queuing for that realm. By the sounds of the other threads here Oceania players have quite a few people in the same situation.
Edited by Arcagnion on 10/14/2012 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]