[H]<Shades of Oblivion>10mLateNightRaiding

90 Goblin Priest
Who we are:
<Shades of Oblivion>, is a close knit group of late night raiders looking forward to heroic progression. In Cataclysm we successfully cleared 8/8 HM Dragon Soul and are currently looking to fill some missing spots for Mists progression. We are looking to start diving right into content this Thursday. If you think Late Night Raiding is a fit for you, we might just be what you're looking for and you might just be what we're looking for.

Raids:
Tues/Thurs/(Tentative 3rd day yet to be decided)
12:30am - 3:30am Server

Positions:
1 - Tank (DK/Monk/Bear)
1/2 - Ranged DPS (Warlock/Hunter)

If you aren't what we're looking for but are still interested we will be starting off night raiding once we get settled in as well as we are always looking for exceptional players, so if you meet that criteria we may just through you in the main group.

If you're looking to apply you can do so at http://shadesofoblivion.guildlaunch.com/ or you can send me (Judizpriest) an in-game mail with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still Looking!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Come play with us!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Need a couple raiders for tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey, I'm a resto shaman/Ele shaman with 4/6 experience. I would love to join your guild to raid with you guys. Gonna send an app in.
Edited by Gloomyy on 10/15/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Hey, are you guys still recruiting? I haven't any raid experience this expansion yet, haven't been able to find a group that runs my times. Let me know if you guys need a blood/unholy beast. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I too am interested in your group. Tough to find a group that raids at normal times. going to take a look at your site right now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]