Lack of warrior gear in mop raids.

90 Orc Warrior
I may be wrong here but does it seem like almost every single piece of plate dps gear has haste on it? I know there are a few crit/mastery/expertise out there but why would they put haste on our tier gear even??? Surely they understand that haste is nigh useless for us right? Any advice you can give me on gearing would be nice. As much as i hate dailies it looks like im doomed to grind them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
haste =/= mastery right now. So it will benefit you now more no less than mastery really would. If it has crit it's gold.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It has been my experience that most expansions start with subpar itemization... especially for warriors. We excel at gear scaling. Itemization will get better as the expansion continues along. Always does.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I guess they want 2 keep the Reforge's company up.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
10/10/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Daiming
It has been my experience that most expansions start with subpar itemization... especially for warriors. We excel at gear scaling. Itemization will get better as the expansion continues along. Always does.

I just noticed this too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I can't speak for our tier gear, but 3 of the 5 plate DPS specs have haste as the highest weighted secondary stat. Majority rules.
Edited by Baruga on 10/10/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]