New guy on the block- xferring here!

90 Tauren Priest
Hello everyone!

I've been a long time WoW player- been playing since mid BC.
My first toon was a Night Elf hunter on the realm Duskwood.
After several years, realm hops due to work (Navy vet), and even a shift in who my main is (my hunter has been laid down as an alt after all these years!), I'm now coming on over to Caelestrasz for an era of fun.

What brings me to Caelestrasz, when I'm in the EST? Well, when I was in the Navy, I was working in Japan, and was on Barthilas during that time to accommodate the time zone for raiding.
Once I moved back to the US, I moved to Demon Soul, the realm I'm coming from.
But, Demon Soul is DEAD, and I know no one there =/
So, a couple good friends of mine over on Caelestrasz have opened their arms, and I'm coming to join them!
Will be meh for raiding, but I'm doing much of it anymore anyways. I've went the way of the casual, as real life has got me busy... college and all.

Another reason why I chose Caelstrasz is because of the medium population size, which shall prove to be able to feed my current in game hobby- being a gold goblin >=D
Yes, that's right. A current member and wind trader of stormspire, I have been into playing the market for fun since the beginning of Cata.

I hope to see this as a fitting new home! Also, I will NOT be known as derpyhooves when I xfer... someone has my name already... >.>
Instead, I will be known as RAINBOWDASH!

/)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
welcome to Cael, forums are a bit quiet, but everyone seems ok.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Welcome man - feel free to say hello when ur on! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]