[Bug] invisible doing dailies?

90 Draenei Death Knight
Lux
I went to go do my dailies (golden lotus) and when I got to the first quest area after picking up quests at the golden pavillion, I turned invisible. I seem to be in another dimension. I can't attack the behemoth, but I can attack mogu. They're invisible too.

I tried reloading ui, but that didn't fix it.

Oh and other players can see me. I seem normal to them.

Sorry to keep editing here:
when I turned in the quests at the golden pagoda, I turned visible again. I picked up more quests and left and turned invisible. I flew back into the npc area and became visible again.
Edited by Hantevirus on 10/10/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Lux
So this is the third day. I'm still invisible doing my golden lotus dailies. Today when I had to kill the behemoth, I couldn't see him (because monsters are all invisible to me.) I found him by the fighting noise and then by the ground effect he makes on one of his aoe attacks. I was then able to target him and kill him.

Trying to find cannons yesterday was interesting, because I can only see the faint outline if I'm up close.

Basically, I can't see monsters, except for the name plate. When I get up close I can see a faint outline, like they're same-faction rogues or druids stealthed...

its pretty damn annoying.
Reply Quote
Im having the same issue on my paladin and i wanna know what it is and why it is
Reply Quote
my mage however is fine, but my paladin well sux
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I am having this problem as well. 2nd day.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Same here - this just started recently - after the Landfall patch. Don't know if there is any connection.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I just figured it out, theres a bug with a dread waste daily that gives you a pheramone buff, abandon it and you wont be invis anymore
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I just figured it out, theres a bug with a dread waste daily that gives you a pheramone buff, abandon it and you wont be invis anymore

Will you marry me? Seriously, thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]