Broken Quests - Golden Lotus Faction

90 Human Warlock
I am sure there are a few people who have noticed the broken and buggy quests in the vale surrounding rep gains with the Golden Lotus. I for one am stuck on the "Battle Helm of the Thundering King" one. The NPC you talk to leads you through the Halls of Guo-Lai points out how ugly the dude is then pulls some gypsy magic and disappears leaving me with nothing to kill and nothing to loot. This is now also hindering my daily completion as for the past two days now I have gotten the halls as my second hub and the named mob I have to kill is phased out for me. That's 2 days worth of rep for that quest plus the gold and "treasures of the vale" container. Any word on when it is getting fixed? Is it a known issue even or is it just "working as intended"?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump, please fix this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bump, this needs fixing.

also if someone has a 90 on an unbugged server for Battle Helm of the Thunder King, pst me in-game. much thanks.

I've tried asking people on supposedly unbugged servers, but unsurprisingly, people don't even respond :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/bump

It appears as though it is still broken as of day 3 for me being able to do this. Again the third day in which Guo-Lai has been chosen as my final daily set and the third day to where I as out of phase for the final named mob, missing out on rep etc. Still seems the word for everyone that it is broken across some but not all realms and still no blue post or eta on when this will be fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Really hope they fix this. I can't even do daily's yet because i accidentally abandon one of the quests that lead up to unlocking the daily's and cant get it back for some reason now. Ive spent almost an hour looking for it.
Reply Quote
23 Worgen Hunter
As of today, 11/6/2012, I am stuck. I can't find any quests or quest givers that lead to Golden Lotus Rep or any storylines. What gives. I've been struggling for days now, more than a week before I decided to whine because I couldn't find help anywhere else.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/06/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Sgtgrahmby
As of today, 11/6/2012, I am stuck. I can't find any quests or quest givers that lead to Golden Lotus Rep or any storylines. What gives. I've been struggling for days now, more than a week before I decided to whine because I couldn't find help anywhere else.

Please start a new thread, especially when the topic changes. In any case, there is a sticky that tells how to open the Golden Lotus dailies. In case you miss it at the top of the forum here is a link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794032135
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I did the set of 3 quests for the Thunder King with no problems a couple days ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]