Can't complete I am the Law and I am the Lash

65 Human Warlock
Can't seem to actually use the cudgel for this quest. Even when in the right location and in melee range, I get the message "You can't use that yet." I get the same result when attempting to complete the related quest Abuse of Power. Is there a trick to this or is this quest just bugged?
Reply Quote
65 Human Warlock
Managed to figure it out - ended up having to deactivate and reactivate the disguise and that seemed to clear the problem up.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Warrior
Thanks dude! I had the same problem, and I asked around and they didn't say anything.
Reply Quote
50 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the help, worked like a charm.
Reply Quote
How do you deactivate the mask? Im new to WoW, so it might be a odd question to ask.
Reply Quote
You just right click the icon by you mini map.
Reply Quote
66 Night Elf Hunter
I deactivated the mask, but I can't figure out how to reactivate it. Can you help? Thanks!
Reply Quote
65 Human Warlock
It's in your backpack. Transfer the disguise to your action bar and use it like you would any other item. Good luck!
Reply Quote
62 Pandaren Shaman
Thank you so much! This bug is still problematic, I'm surprised they have not fixed it in the last 9 months!
Reply Quote
68 Human Warrior
So I deactivated the costume, but it wasn't in my bag to reactivate. i went back to get another one (abandoned quest alrdy) and it wouldn't let me. is there a way to get the costume back so i can finally finish this questline?
Reply Quote
Im not sure im guessing but go back to the disguise perdon the one that gives u it in the first place or maybe u haven't looked that good try looking again
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Can't seem to actually use the cudgel for this quest. Even when in the right location and in melee range, I get the message "You can't use that yet." I get the same result when attempting to complete the related quest Abuse of Power. Is there a trick to this or is this quest just bugged?
Reply Quote
54 Blood Elf Hunter
I had the same problem with the message "I can't do that yet". Clicking on the troll face in the right hand corner to deactivate it then reactivating the mask from my bag worked!!! Thanks for the advice I was super annoyed!!!
Reply Quote
Managed to figure it out - ended up having to deactivate and reactivate the disguise and that seemed to clear the problem up.

This worked! Thanks so much I had logged off then back in and abandoned the dang quest before seeing this! Thanks Much!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
They should fix that though
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue
thx i didnt know what to do lol this is so helpful
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
helped me so much
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I had the same problem thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Thanks for help :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]