Spoilers! Anduin story doesn't end in 5.1

(Locked)

100 Pandaren Monk
Well I heard something which kinda surprised me. In 5.1 Garrosh kills Anduin Wrynn and King Varian becomes the High King of the Alliance. What I learned was that Anduin Wrynn doesn't stay dead somebody resurrects him...

Well if its true does that mean Anduin will be undead?

Whoever does it isn't Sylvanas although I've heard it could be her or the new Lich King Bolvar, who was Anduin's godfather and regent during the time King Varian was lost. I also heard it could be Kel'Thuzad who does it but last I knew he was dead.

The last and most likely candidate who would use the powers of the Vale to return Anduin to life will be Wrathion himself. Well I don't know if its true but the rumor sounded to good to ignore. Do you guys think Anduin Wrynn stays dead and the vision by Velen will be left unfulfilled?

I kinda hope its true because the loss of such a character would be another big blow to the Alliance.
100 Pandaren Monk
On a side note I was thinking since the Vale can be used with spirit binding to take a soul from one body and insert it to another or be used to mold and change any body living or dead to the designer's will that means Wrathion the Black Prince will use Anduin to stop the Burning Legion or maybe for some other purpose.... Is Prince Wrathion that jaded or that adept in spirit binding or necromancy? I know his father and brother was... It just seems too dark since Anduin is just a kid...

For the Alliance! For Anduin!
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Five bucks says the August Celestials revive him, turning him into precisely what I feared they would do in a thread a week or two ago: WoW's version of Huang Long, aka a "reincarnation" of Shaohao

Because there is Chinese mythology regarding a very similar plot line.

Also Huang Long is missing from the parallels in WoW.
100 Human Mage

Not necessarily. I'm pretty sure that Lyalia isn't undead.
100 Pandaren Monk

Actually it would make sense if he becomes like Huang Long and the Alliance have their golden king and get the leader they need for the war to come against the Legion. I just hope he comes back as a darker or at least more transformed character.

Well we know 5.1 will be fun and 5.2 will prove to be just as entertaining before the finally in Ogrimmar.
100 Pandaren Monk
Who hear wants to guess who will resurrect Anduin?

A) The August Celestials

B) Wrathion

C) Sylvanas/Bolvar/Kel'Thuzad

D) None of the above. He's dead Jim.

Who else are likely candidates to resurrect Anduin? Anyone hoping King Varian sees what Garrosh does to his son and goes all Vageta on his !@#!
100 Tauren Druid
10/12/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Tienzan
Who else are likely candidates to resurrect Anduin? Anyone hoping King Varian sees what Garrosh does to his son and goes all Vageta on his !@#!

Dezco possibly with the waters of life.
100 Night Elf Hunter
While a lot of the old world people could rez him (you didn't mention tyrande, vol'jin, and velen etc.), if anything will, it's going to be a pandaria person/thing.
100 Tauren Shaman
My bet is on the Waters of Life but that means someones going to have to get sacrificed. I dont think it would be Dezco. His a brand hew single parent. Hes got his own kids to consider. Not sure who it would be though.
Five bucks says the August Celestials revive him, turning him into precisely what I feared they would do in a thread a week or two ago: WoW's version of Huang Long, aka a "reincarnation" of Shaohao

As long as he gets a model that looks like the adult Heart of the Aspects, I'm not against this.
How bout we just don't kill Anduin?

But if he is getting ressurected, it'll be by Wrathion.

Isn't 5.2 called "The Two Princes"?
100 Human Warlock
How bout we just don't kill Anduin?

But if he is getting ressurected, it'll be by Wrathion.

Isn't 5.2 called "The Two Princes"?

How incredibly uuuugghh...

"For there to be a black prince, there must be a white prince. Your part is not done yet little pawn..."
25 Blood Elf Paladin
10/12/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Tienzan

The Val'kyr were the worst plot mechanic to ever be added to the game. It seems like now everyone believes that the ultimate fate of human characters is to become undead.
91 Tauren Death Knight
Baalsamael's theory about Huang Long, Spellestra's pointing out of "The Two Princes" achievment, and your, Tienzan's, own thought about Wrathion and the Waters of the Vale, as well as Warlia's mention of a possibility of Dezco's involvement, all seem to tie together rather well.

I can almost guarantee that Anduin's story is not over just yet.
Edited by Abal on 10/12/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Or he was never dead to begin with and Garrosh simply thought he was dead.
100 Human Mage
Are we placing bets yet on when Anduin will come back? My gold is on Noblegarden.
100 Blood Elf Mage
"By your powers combined, I am Captain Pl...Azeroth!"
10/12/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Opheron
"By your powers combined, I am Captain Pl...Azeroth!"

That's so last expansion
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Baalsamael's theory about Huang Long, Spellestra's pointing out of "The Two Princes" achievment, and your, Tienzan's, own thought about Wrathion and the Waters of the Vale, as well as Warlia's mention of a possibility of Dezco's involvement, all seem to tie together rather well.

I can almost guarantee that Anduin's story is not over just yet.

Wrathion wants the war between the two to be over. He chooses to use the Waters of Life to bring Anduin back to life with the help of the August Celestials, perhaps "accidentally" fusing his soul with that of Shaohao, making him a "sacred vessel" for the Gold Emperor.

Sounds like a probable end.

However I'm wondering if, once resurrected, he's still for peace or instead for war.
100 Human Mage
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I bet he'll still want peace, but he'll also realize the need to prepare for war.

In fact, judging by the sound files, he probably already does realize the need to prepare for war.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]