Raid Ready Prot Warrior LFG

10 Undead Mage
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a guild of casual but capable raiders for my protection warrior. I'm a skilled and experienced tank dating back to early wrath and have experience raiding both hardcore progression and relaxed casual. I took time off for Cata but am looking to take a step back into raiding long term and would ideally like to commit to like minded people. I'm also a pretty friendly dude and always get on well and am willing to help with fellow guildes. At this time I'm able to raid most nights bar Friday but would prefer 2-3 nights a week. I also like to think I'm a pretty dependable guy so raid attendance wouldnt be an issue and to each raid I would bring my best

If you are interested in having me as a tank for your guild pst me in game OR just reply here.

Cheers and I look forward to raiding with you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
link to my profile --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Blackmane/simple
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
@blackmane implying you are a good warrior.. i remember you from cata.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
you stud you <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]