Warrior LF Raids

90 Pandaren Warrior
Fury 467 iLvL atm, sure it'll be higher very soon. Can tank also if needed, but prefer DPS, thats what is fun for me.

Looking for some cool people that want to go hard into raiding, to run with.

I'm a smart progression minded player, willing to put in a lot of extra hours to kill bosses, yeah I got no life heh. Been in high end guilds before, raiding in games like this over 15 years. Don't know many people on this server, and just came back to wow at the end of Cata, so don't let the OMG no deathwing kill achievement (or whatever) scare you away.

If anyone is interested, message me in game, or reply here.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump for great boredom.

I'm so bored I'm almost to the point of rolling a different class to try to find some raids :(

Anyone need any Panda DPS class? Want to be a Panda for the food buff.

Feels so lame to be posting here like this, but I am a sad panda :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
We are also players returning after not enjoying Cata at all. We are forming a Weekend/Late Night raiding guild with PVP/Fun Runs throughout the weekdays (once again Late Night oriented)

Reply here or PM me Deathmagev/Deathmonkv or victorpatton#1549
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]