IsHarmfulSpell / IsHelpfulSpell Broken

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Currently, IsHarmfulSpell and IsHelpfulSpell are returning nil or nothing at all on a LOT of spells right now. Please blizzard, fix this soon as it's bugging out things on my action bar that are part of my UI that I am making.

To test this for yourself, run this in game and report what it says here.

/run print(IsHarmfulSpell("SPELL NAME"))

Running it for let's say, Immolate, is one such spell that is not returning anything.

/run print(IsHarmfulSpell("Immolate"))

While Chaos Bolt works fine.

/run print(IsHarmfulSpell("Chaos Bolt"))

Hope you guys fix this soon.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Priest
IsHarmfulSpell is nil (non-existant) for me. As such, it won't have a value when tried to be called as a function.

Nevermind.. for some reason it wasn't showing up. It is now.. so disregard.
Edited by Kirsia on 10/12/2012 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Try it out on a few dps spells, post them here if they are showing up as nil or not returning anything so that we can get blizzard's attention! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bumping threads is against the Forum Code of Conduct here in the Bug Report Forums. By posting this issue here you have ensured that it will be seen by the QA Team. Bumping posts actually gets things fixed SLOWER.

Bug Forum Guidelines, posted by Ujumqin:

Please do not Bump threads, please do not spam new threads on the same issue.

All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Instead Bumping and Spamming slows down our process and delays bugs getting fixed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]